Hauppauge PVR150 (MCE) (1 Viewer)

Zyphrax

Portal Pro
October 7, 2005
Netherlands
Hey guys,

I notice a lot of people having problems with the Hauppauge PVR150 (both normal and MCE edition) tunercard. When watching TV I encounter some issues like out-of-sync as well. So two questions:

With a PVR150 MCE, should I use the PVR150 MCE drivers or the normal drivers for the PVR150?
Since MediaPortal isn't MediaCenter. I'm running normal Windows XP SP2 (not MediaCenter edition).

To get more people to a working scenario, please post your details and the issues you encounter using this template:
Hauppauge card: 150 or 150MCE
Hauppauge driver: driver version and whether it's a normal or MCE driver (e.g. 2.0.35.23258 MCE)
Video codec: the video codec you currently use (e.g. Intervideo)
Audio codec: the audio codec you currently use (e.g. Intervideo)
MediaPortal version: your MediaPortal version
Issues:
Small summary of your issues (e.g. video and audio out of sync, blurry image, ...).
If you have no issues please post as well

FlipGer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 27, 2004
    Leipzig, Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi,

sorry for answering so late. I am using 0.2RC1 with different CVS. Most work quite fine. Some have typicall CVS issues...

Flip

Zyphrax

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2005
    Netherlands
    FlipGer said:
    Hi,

sorry for answering so late. I am using 0.2RC1 with different CVS. Most work quite fine. Some have typicall CVS issues...

Flip
    You experience no out-of-sync issues whatsoever?
    Which Codecs do you have installed? (ffdshow? ac3filter? newest versions?)

Callifo

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 7, 2004
    Adelaide, Australia
    Home Country
    Mine works fine too, and I use neither of those codecs. Just the nvidia mpeg2 codecs and a special avi<->ac3 codec (plus normal quicktime etc.)

Zyphrax

Portal Pro
    October 7, 2005
    Netherlands
    Callifo said:
    Mine works fine too, and I use neither of those codecs. Just the nvidia mpeg2 codecs and a special avi<->ac3 codec (plus normal quicktime etc.)
    Which Hauppauge driver do you use? And do you use the MCE driver or the normal driver?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom