[solved] HDR 4K video washed out, perfect with VLC player (2 Viewers)

KlausWirn

Portal Pro
November 18, 2010
Country flag
Hi i would like to know how i can find out if MP 1.21 running on Windows 7 is playing back my HDR 4K files the right way?
Is there some hint on the OSD or can i see it in a Log File?
Which TV do you use?
The most TV´s shows an HDR Logo if they find an HDR Signal.
Do you use Madvr?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

(this is a crosspost from the madVR thread, as the same issue is discussed there) It seems like the problem is specific to NVIDIA and has two causes: 1. Some time ago (can't remember the exact version, but can probably be found when searching this thread: AMD, Intel and Nvidia driver issues and last recommended version - Doom9's...
(this is a crosspost from the madVR thread, as the same issue is discussed there) It seems like the problem is specific to NVIDIA...
Hi I managed to get Geforce 3070 which replaced my Radeon 580. I have it connected to Samsung Q70R. With Radeon 580 I haven't had...
Replies
Views
I spoke too soon. It seems I will need a new video card as when I look at refresh rates in the PC's display section it only goes up to 30Hz I will try the SPDIF delay on the TV - maybe that will help. Unless there is another possible solution Neil
I spoke too soon. It seems I will need a new video card as when I look at refresh rates in the PC's display section it only goes up...
Hi all and Happy New Year Since plugging in my new TCL 4K TV when I turn the TV on I am presented with a lovely perfectly blank...
Replies
Views
and you may try to repair your sql database Repair SQLite Database - MediaPortal 1 - MediaPortal Wiki it looks corrupt to me
and you may try to repair your sql database Repair SQLite Database - MediaPortal 1 - MediaPortal Wiki it looks corrupt to me
Media Portal version: 1.16.0 MP-TVSeries version: 4.3.0.0 LAV Filters: 0.69.0 madVR: 0.91.8 Operating System: Windows 10...
Replies
Views
That's interesting. The method you linked didn't work for me using IR32.exe (after installing the drivers for the card). It would pick up input from the remote, but when I went to "learn", all button presses were interpreted as zeroes. The remote wouldn't function in MP or anything else despite being detected. Anyway, I'm setup and...
That's interesting. The method you linked didn't work for me using IR32.exe (after installing the drivers for the card). It would...
Hi MP community, Appologies that my first post here is to seek help. I've been using MP 1.6, server and client, happily for over a...
Replies
Views
Hi @el Filou Ok I understand, that not easy :( So for now ReClock is the best :)
Hi @el Filou Ok I understand, that not easy :( So for now ReClock is the best :)
Description of Change This branch will permit to have madVR renderer to MP1, thanks to Tourettes for this and Madshi. This branch...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom