HDTV with Comhem (Sweden) (1 Viewer)

bozzo70

Portal Pro
November 19, 2006
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Try coreavc and the haali matroska splitter. It works great for me, playing x264... I had some problems with ffdshow... I will try to install the tvserver tonight, I'll give you feedback afterwards.

Does CoreAvc codec show up in Mediaportal under VideoCodecs..it does not for me.

No but it still codes the .mkv files.

Yes I never had problems with *.mkv files, but how to solve the H.264 broadcasting as SVT HD ? I can watch it with preview mode but not in full scale?
Anyone have a' solution for this, or is not possible yet to watch them in MP ?

BestRip

Portal Member
February 20, 2007
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I'm really interested to know how to get this to work... HDTV with Comhem (Sweden)
I have a separate card for the HD-channels from comhem and TV-server 0.3 build 15327 that finds all the channels but when I try to choose any of the HD-channels I get a black screen and no audio. Sometimes it freezes MP but mostly another channel cuts back in. I think I use the PowerDVD7 codec? it is installed along with PowerDVD anyway. I have a FireDTV-C... well most system parameters are in "My System" on the left.
Is there anyone of you comhem users that is getting this to work through mediaportal?

junior79

August 24, 2007
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have the same problem with HDTV with the same setup. The FireDTV-C CI module program in the icon bar reports "No Rights" when I try to start SVTHD. SVTHD is free. Do I need a newer program card from ComHem?

BestRip

Portal Member
February 20, 2007
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I have the same problem with HDTV with the same setup. The FireDTV-C CI module program in the icon bar reports "No Rights" when I try to start SVTHD. SVTHD is free. Do I need a newer program card from ComHem?

I have a new card, my old card was over 10 years old so they sent me a new card when I ordered the HD-package.
Still no image or sound...

SweMart

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 25, 2006
    Stockholm, Sweden
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden

I have a new card, my old card was over 10 years old so they sent me a new card when I ordered the HD-package.
    Still no image or sound...

SVT HD is the only channel which you can watch on a HTPC. Comhem uses Conax cardpairing for all other HD channels. You can read more here:
    http://www.minhembio.com/forum/index.php?showtopic=143394

The Conax cardpairing is the nastiest thing ever to come out of Norway, it's much trickier to bypass than NDS/Videoguard.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom