Help on HW deinterlacing with ATI HD3200 (1 Viewer)

HakanThn

Portal Pro
February 24, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I try to get adaptive deinterlacing to work on ATI Radeon HD3200 (M/B Gigabyte GA-MA78GM-S2H, CPU 4850e).

Have tried the registry hack shown in some posts here (vforcedeint set to 6). I have also tried to turn Aero off, which should also help according to some posts.

In CCC, I still only have the alternatives "Weave" and "Bob", I have not seen the alternatives for adaptive deinterlacing that are supposed to be there after the registry hack.

Anybody knows what can be wrong?

I use the latest Catalyst drivers, 9.1.

Another question: In DXVA_checker there are three resolutions listed: 720x480, 1280x720 and 1920x1080. I mostly watch 576i television (SD DVB-T Sweden), which is not listed. Is there a problem with this?

pnyberg

Portal Pro
August 21, 2006
Stockholm
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I believe you need to have a phenom CPU to enable adaptive deinterlacing with a HD3200 Motherboard. Check the GA... thread here in the forums.

HakanThn

Portal Pro
February 24, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
Thanks, turning off Aero completely did the trick (I only turned off the see-through effect first).

I hoped it was possible to have adaptive deinterlacing with Aero on, using the registry hack, but seems not possible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom