Help with fanart (1 Viewer)

Geirern

Portal Member
February 5, 2009
Home Country
Norway Norway
Hi
I'm having a problem with My TVSeries.

Everything works great, except one thing. It won't load fanart. All I get is a big, black screen in the back. I tried all settings, and have updated the program and the MP, so I'm not really sure why.

One wierd thing though, for some reason, I don't have the:
"...\MediaPortal\Thumbs\Fanart" Folder.

Or am I just wrong, and are one supposed to add fan-art yourself?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
No problem, can happen to the best of us. Glad to be of help!
Is there a known reason why icons for new videos should stop working at some point? I have several recorded videos (~200), and...
Replies
Views
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes, there will be many things. Main reason is simply, that MP2 is not developed based on MP1. I for example never used MP1. I tried it lately to test voice control and was shocked about many inconsistancies in...
Hi, must be really a while, cuz I can not remember any post from you ;) But might be also that I joined the team too late. Yes...
It´s been a while... :) Well, simply the reason is cause MP1 was working so well... :) Now I decided to upgrade my old servers and...
Replies
Views
Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse" are both grayed out. Diskpart using an Admin CMD allowed me to Select Volume and Assign it to an empty NTFS folder. You've been a great help.
Got into Disk Management to Change Drive Letter and Path for J: but found the "Mount in the following empty NTFS folder" & "Browse"...
Hi, I'm investigating how to get a failover command developed. Such as : FAILOVER <\\server\sharedfolders\SD02 | local HDD...
Replies
Views
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up a running mediaportal setup. Without the logs however, I don't have a clue on what exactly is wrong...
Could be that a sudden powercut corrupts the database, or give all your pcs a new ipadres, or several more things that can break up...
Hi there, I'm a happy long time user and am currently using MP 1.25. Up until now I had no issues with my setup. Yesterday...
Replies
Views
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my office machine MP client. Same exact network, firewall, Defender settings. It's a slightly older version of Win 10 though - I haven't updated to 20Hx on it yet. Maybe I shouldn't (or maybe I should image it...
P.S. - Strangely, the TV Server my single seat setup (1.27 on a modest machine running Windows 10 Pro x64) is working from my...
Let me start by asking if anyone has TV Server running PROPERLY on a Windows 10 machine, and if so are you using RTSP or UNC share...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom