Home automation 'My Ambience' (1 Viewer)

snowflake

October 28, 2005
I am currently working on a plug-in for Home Automation. The domain will be 'My Ambience', allowing consumers to change their room (lighting) ambience from within the Media Portal.

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    Do you know that there are (I think) 2 plugins like this already?
    Not sure if they are fully functional, work with current release or are bound to specific hardware. Do a search on the forums or the patches section of sourceforge. Maybe you can use some of the code/integrate it or whatever.

tomtom

critifer

Portal Pro
    February 9, 2005
    Yes - please get with Devo on this if you could he assisted with Nopap on the X10 plugin ther which could be greatly expanded. To add - Devo also wrote the Alarm plugin which you could possibly use for some of your scheduling events. Devo was gonna look at this later - but is focused on the WebBrowser plugin but would likely hand over the keys and point you to all the sources.

Please use me for any test code if you could --- but be certain please to use the X10 firecracker support. I use this full-time.

Love to see your work in any stages of progression.

Critifer

snowflake said:
    I am currently working on a plug-in for Home Automation. The domain will be 'My Ambience', allowing consumers to change their room (lighting) ambience from within the Media Portal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter to the profile. I'll try to add this option in the next version. PS: please use official thread
    Well, currently the plugin shows the sun/moon times in user's local time. As you said, It would require to add time zone parameter...
    I have the current (1.0.2.0 level) World Weather Lite plugins installed on x86 and x64 different MP1 copies. When Location is...
    Replies
    Views
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    Isn't this normal? I mean perhaps you should first do some config before you can start using mediaportal?
    I recently move to Los Angeles, California and downloaded & installed Media Portal 1.32 pre Release, to find out the programs media...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is not extensive). It is strange that you mention this because there are now four DVB-T channels in the UK that behave in the same way (this is new for the UK). I think that these might be some sort of...
    I have not experienced that myself, and I don't know of any reason why that might occur (but my knowledge of how TV Server works is...
    I am running MePo 1.32 X86 on Windows 11 Ryzen 9 7900X 32GB DDR5 RAM 1TB NVME Boot Drive 4TB NVME Data drive RTX 3060 12GB I have...
    Replies
    Views
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    That's great. Glad there is no issue.
    I am in the process of moving my media portal installation to a new PC running Windows 11. I open TV-Server configuration go to TV...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom