Ongoing Home Multiseat Setup (1 Viewer)

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
Home Country
England England
Thanks, that's really interesting. How is the heat then transferred to the bottom, because it's the bottom that is getting hot whereas the kittle metal shield on the board is just hand-warm?

There is a small copper pad under the heat pad that is presumably the only heat transfer point. Looks like it goes via this, through the black heat pads and then onto the chassis.

eetaylog

Portal Pro
March 6, 2007
South London
Home Country
England England
Quick update on this, been playing with the Justop all evening. Absolutely love the hardware itself, plays everything ive thrown at it so far over LAN without any issue, however this has been my first outing with Win8.1 and I have to say it absolutely stinks.

It's so unintuitive and installing MP has been am absolute nightmare. It's literally taken me 4 hours and I still haven't managed it. Mainly down to the requirement of .Net3.5 during installation, which Win8.1 absolutely refuses to allow me to switch on.

Will wait for the Win10 update, which will hopefully sort these issues out, otherwise it's back to the tried and tested win7!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom