what happen ?

thanks

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
The Home plugin is rewritten from scratch currently. Means: The old one is gone and the new one will slowly get the needed config options over time.

0.2.1.0 Release will still have the "classic" home plugin, btw.

tip

Portal Member
September 30, 2006
Home Country
France France
OK

but is there any .dll or something else i could replace to get my "old" home plugin with last SVN ?

Because the menu structure is the heart of MP (i don't understand why it is a "plugin" since it's an essential feature)...

thanks again

mPod

Portal Pro
January 26, 2005
Berlin
Home Country
Germany Germany
but is there any .dll or something else i could replace to get my "old" home plugin with last SVN ?
No, there isn't. (Part of WindowPlugins.dll)

Because the menu structure is the heart of MP (i don't understand why it is a "plugin" since it's an essential feature)...
All modules that display stuff are a gui window plugin. Why should Home make a difference there? And if at all, what would it bring you if it were in core? Change is change. No matter if in a plugin or in core.

CHli

Portal Pro
July 5, 2005
Switzerland
Home Country
Switzerland Switzerland
OK

thanks again

The best architectures have their core functionnalities in plugins :)

kerpow

Portal Member
June 1, 2006
Brisbane
Home Country
Well somthing in the new Home code must be right, I mean the new scroller is sooooo fast it overshoots the option and has to back track with a little wobble ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
Replies
Views
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Right, this solved this issue. I added my comment to this thread. Thank you very much!
Until MP 1.31 I was able to change the Videos home screen button to Moving Pictures: MediaPortal Configuration -> GUI -> Skin ->...
Replies
Views
So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I installed the MPserverKodi plugin, shared the corresponding directories, and activated smb under Windows. Nevertheless, Kodi remains with the message 'PVR Manager is being tested: 0%
So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
So far I have installed an MP1 server and MP1 clients. Now I want to connect a Raspi to the MP server. Is there a HowTO for this? I...
Replies
Views
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and check.
You can always try, select any window, turn off the Media Portal, change the ID of the selected one to the desired one (plugin) and...
I don't have a TV card in my HTPC setup, so I really only use plugins that browse and show media files, like MP TV-Series, Moving...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 No TV Service DE
Looking at recent activity on the web site, it has been 4 weeks since any of the MP2 developers have been active. They may be taking a short (or an extended) break. For this reason I would suggest that you uninstall MP2 and re-install MP1. The 1.33 version is recommended (in either the 32-bit or 64-bit version). Also, it is pretty...
Looking at recent activity on the web site, it has been 4 weeks since any of the MP2 developers have been active. They may be...
Hi, I've recently installed Media Portal 2, having first removed an older version of MP1, but am having issues with live TV. It...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom