Horrible way MP crashes. anyone working on fixing that ? (1 Viewer)

Paul Mathews

Portal Pro
July 15, 2005
NorthPole
Does not take much to get your panties in a twist does it.

You would think you would have all the information you need by all the other complaints.

Ok done.

YES IAM SANTA :0

Paul Mathews

Portal Pro
July 15, 2005
NorthPole
Paul Mathews said:

You would think you would have all the information you need by all the other complaints.

Ok done.

Ive set VLC player as my External layer. But what do i have to put on the command line. I think its still using the internal player as VLC player dont pop up. Or does it still work like it was an Internal player ?

Confused.

Thanks man.

thiskl

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 10, 2005
    Perth, Western Australia
    Home Country
    Paul Mathews said:

Ok done.

Paul,

You're acting like a child.

You need to read more, and talk less. Also, you'll get more help if you stop bitching about how bad MP is.

'Cause honestly dude, MP works fine.

I've use the internal player to watch 100's of hours of stuff off Channel BT. I've never had anything that I absolutely couldn't play using the internal player, where MP was the problem.

Also, how many times have people on this forum asked you to provide simple details about your configuration so they can help? I mean using the proper support template, not buried in your posts.

One last thing. Slow down and stop making so many changes without fully understanding what these changes are actually doing.

Paul Mathews

Portal Pro
    July 15, 2005
    NorthPole
    thiskl said:
    Paul Mathews said:

Ok done.

Paul,

You're acting like a child.

You need to read more, and talk less. Also, you'll get more help if you stop bitching about how bad MP is.

'Cause honestly dude, MP works fine.

I've use the internal player to watch 100's of hours of stuff off Channel BT. I've never had anything that I absolutely couldn't play using the internal player, where MP was the problem.

Also, how many times have people on this forum asked you to provide simple details about your configuration so they can help? I mean using the proper support template, not buried in your posts.

One last thing. Slow down and stop making so many changes without fully understanding what these changes are actually doing.

So wrong so wrong.

Just had a chat with one of the programmers. he said theirs a problem with Quartz.dll. And crashes on some Mpegs. Hes says their working on it. No my config their programming. 99.9% is good but that bit more is needed to make it usable,

And its not very nice when it crashes and the onyy thing you can do is a cold reboot now is it !!!!

MAybe next build they will fix it. If other video players can do it MP TEAM CAN :)

Bye bye.

PS I love MP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom