how about a avi and mpeg1, 2 editor for MP? (1 Viewer)

A

Anonymous

how about a avi and mpeg1, 2 editor for MP? it's somthing very use full

A

Anonymous

well i wanna edit my a tv show i recorded off the tv and some movies i record off the tv. i wanna edit out the commercials.

tomtom21000

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 22, 2004
    Germany
    there is allready a topic on this. has been discussed the last days. search for "comskip" and you will find it.

tomtom21000

A

Anonymous

what are you talking about the topic wasn't even discussed i found nothing on this topic when i did a search of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember from. As per: mptvseries/ViewTemplates.cs at master · damienhaynes/mptvseries I'm not seeing much in the other default templates either, but I do recall that both table values are available to use. It is...
    I know I made some more advanced rules for my own setup, but without access to the SQLite db3 file that is difficult to remember...
    Hi, I use mediaportal and MPTVseries for quite a long time, thank you for this plugin. Recently, due to lists becoming too long...
    Replies
    Views
    Place the preview next to the file. some-movie.mkv some-movie.jpg
    Place the preview next to the file. some-movie.mkv some-movie.jpg
    Hi all, Im building a mediaportal system for my oldest son. He can't speak or read. Is there a way to start a mp4/avi... movie...
    Replies
    Views
    Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can map a network share.... Windows guy.... But that's it‼️ After that it changes back in media portal 2 to backslashes in the GUI.... But now I can have some fun setting up MP2.
    Found the "problem"..... Instead of backslash \ by entering a manual mapping, use a forward slash / in media portal 2. Then you can...
    Hi, In mediaportal 1 it has a configuration part with an add folder option, but in mediaportal 2 I don't see any way at all to add...
    Replies
    Views
    As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not, this could be achieved. But at first the infos need to be existing.
    As the TVEngine is same, is it not possible to take over some MP1 code pieces here or is it fully player dependent? So far not...
    Hello, after round about a decade of using MP1 I decided to test the so far most current version of MP2. Overall I like it very...
    Replies
    Views
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    This is not possible if it is a self made series, like personal travel videos etc.
    Hi! I have videos that I want to show in TV-Series, such as personal TV series and educational series. As some examples I have...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom