How can I configure to have the Most Recently Added Overlay feature? (1 Viewer)

DanTX

Portal Member
February 1, 2010
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Thank you for the beautiful skin!

Question: How can I configure to have the Most Recently Added Overlay feature display? I was trying to configure and I noticed that the "Editing Summary Options For: moving pictures" in the "Most Recently/Option plugin" is disabled. Can somebody help? Any help you can provide is much appreciated. The moving picture plugin works fine.

-DanTX

HomeY

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 23, 2008
    ::1
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: Streamed MP v1.7.4 Stable [29 Nov 2011] [Supports MP 1.2]

Question: How can I configure to have the Most Recently Added Overlay feature display? I was trying to configure and I noticed that the "Editing Summary Options For: moving pictures" in the "Most Recently/Option plugin" is disabled. Can somebody help? Any help you can provide is much appreciated. The moving picture plugin works fine.

-DanTX

Add Most Recent Overlay to Menu Item

Most Recently Added Overlay configuration

DanTX

Portal Member
    February 1, 2010
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Re: Streamed MP v1.7.4 Stable [29 Nov 2011] [Supports MP 1.2]

:D

-DanTX

Add Most Recent Overlay to Menu Item

Most Recently Added Overlay configuration

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom