How do I change back to all movies in a a single list? SOLVED (1 Viewer)

Jellax

Portal Member
April 26, 2009
Home Country
Sweden Sweden
I just reinstalled everything and for some reason some of the categories (all, watched etc) are grouped by starting letter. I have enter a "folder" for A before I can browse movies like Animal House.

How do I change back to all movies in a asingle list?

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Are you asking how to remove categories? If so there is a option in MovPics configuration in the GUI Settings tab, uncheck Organise movie by category.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Or are you talking about group headers? That is an advanced setting though, and not enabled by default.

If this happens upon entry of Moving-Pictures plugin inside MediaPortal and you are using Titan/Titan Extended skin, then you can modify the default category that MovPic opens with to be "All Movies" via the TitanEditor. That way you still keep categories enabled, but by default they will 'all' be shown.

Jellax

Portal Member
    April 26, 2009
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    When I starp MP I can still choose a category, for instance I have one user defined as my sons movies.
    But whem I choose that category i dont get a ful movielist anymore, I have to pick a letter and the I see all movies starting with that letter.[DOUBLEPOST=1405765878][/DOUBLEPOST]Solved
    The problem was with the category. When you use a dynamic menu you get it sorted by starting letter. I should have used an empty item.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom