How long does it take until an Plugin is approved? (1 Viewer)

ElSanto84

Portal Pro
February 15, 2013
Würzburg
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi,

Short question --> How long does it take until my Plugin gets approved? I submitted it yesterday.

Best regards,

Chris

Paranoid Delusion

Moderation Manager
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 13, 2005
    Cheshire
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Hi Chris

Usually 24hrs, just curious, most people who create a plugin have some form of forum history, especially asking for input regarding potential uses and users.

So do you want to tell us what this plugin is about.

Looking forward to your reply.

Regards

ElSanto84

Portal Pro
    February 15, 2013
    Würzburg
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hi paranoid,

I have had another account in this Forum. My name was "ElSanto". I am actively using MediaPortal since 2005 or 2006 I think. But I have always been more or less in the background. I have created this account because my old account was/is related to an e-mail address I don't have access too anymore. So i get no notifications and cant read messages that go to my email. So I decided --> Ok - First plugin -> New Account -> New Life :p

I have created a plugin for music remote control with the iPad. Its even more than remote control. You can browse your music library with covers :) . The plugin itself is a process plugin that allows the communication with the iPad. I will open a new thread for my plugin in the next minutes....

@high - thanks for approving :)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing this change in MP 1.33! :)
    It works perfect now. All channels have been found, even with the default tuning files. Thank you very much! (y) I'd love seing...
    With my new hardware, Windows 11 and MP 1.32 the TV channel scan is not working anymore. The frequencies are scanned but no...
    Replies
    Views
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    restarting is supported but depends on the reason why it failed. As an external tool try JDownloader.org - Official Homepage
    Earlier this year I changed my internet service provider from a landline (where I was consistently overcharged), to a mains-powered...
    Replies
    Views
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is completey broken with NET4 and NET6 :( Neither an existing profile can be selected nor a new one can be created.
    @Brownard another logs of failed installations. I'll take a look into the user management. Edit: I can confirm user management is...
    Description: Hi there. First of all, I appreciate all the effort in MediaPortal 2 release 2.5 - visible changes look great (eg...
    Replies
    Views
    MP1 MP2 MP2 - V2.4.1 Mouse support for timeshift DE
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse friendly as much as possible, because it was almost impossible when I joined the team. As former WMC user I quickly decided to create a WMC-like skin which comes as close as possible in terms of appearance and...
    I guess it's really a rare case, most users use remote controls, then keyboards and last mouse. I tired to design things mouse...
    Hi, I am new to Media Portal, I am an avid Windows Media Center user, love it and trying to hold onto it as long as possible...
    Replies
    Views
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom