How many people rate TV shows / episodes at thetvdb.com (1 Viewer)

How many people rate TV shows / episodes at thetvdb.com?

• Total voters

Edalex

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 3, 2008
    Saratov
    Home Country
    Russian Federation Russian Federation
    MP-TVSeries config -> "General" tab -> "Export Watched Flags...." :)
    Yeah, but I talked about automatic way.
    BTW I can hardly remeber when I opened Config last time...

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    I use Trakt to rate shows and movies.

But given that Trakt only has a love/hate option I tend to only rate something if it is very very good or particularly bad.

TheBatfink

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 11, 2007
    Nottingham
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    For the longest time I didn't use to vote, But I have for some time now. I had been pushing votes to trakt only - but really only out of not understanding how it was all working with tvseries and trakt plugins. Now I do I'm going to enable tvdb too, I think it's one of those sites you don't want to have disappear and more activity can only help.

Having said that.. Where are the existing votes coming from that display in the skin? Are they tvdb's? I'd really like to see Trakts as there are more of them (maybe even some algorithm like RoChess uses for IMDB+ to amalgamate sources). Is grabbing Trakts ratings a plugin change or something the skin can do now with Trakts new API (or possible before now)?

Thanks!

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Yes, the current ratings displayed in TVSeries come from thetvdb.com which are pretty low in vote counts esp. for episodes.

I wont change that from TVSeries as thats where data comes from...but, I will give trakt users the option to pull ratings down from there as long as they have tvseries enabled. Will add that to the long list of things I need to do. Ratings from trakt are pretty good in my opinion even for episodes.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom