How to activate Latest TVSeries/Movies on Home screen? (1 Viewer)

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Great skin guys! The only one I'm using since I know MediaPortal :)

One question: Even activated, the HomeScreen does not show the recent added or watched Series and Movies. With Music, it works. Fanart Handler is installed. Does this feature take Movies and Series from MovingPictures and MPTVSeries or from the MP internal Video section?

trevor

Portal Pro
    October 17, 2006
    Chelmsford
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom

One question: Even activated, the HomeScreen does not show the recent added or watched Series and Movies. With Music, it works. Fanart Handler is installed. Does this feature take Movies and Series from MovingPictures and MPTVSeries or from the MP internal Video section?

Hi,

As well as activating the overlay you also need to assign it to a menu item - the wiki details the procedure.
    http://code.google.com/p/streamedmp/wiki/BasicHomeEditor#Add_Most_Recent_Overlay_to_Menu_Item

thx

shorty1483

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 12, 2011
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hi,

As well as activating the overlay you also need to assign it to a menu item - the wiki details the procedure.
    http://code.google.com/p/streamedmp/wiki/BasicHomeEditor#Add_Most_Recent_Overlay_to_Menu_Item

thx

Thanks M8! That was it...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom