[How-To] add iTunes videopodcast, YouTube playlists and user's video (1 Viewer)

spaceyoyo

Portal Member
December 3, 2006
Home Country
France France
Country flag
Thanks for your response but i don't see where i can put my credential ...

Will this works with the google double validation ?

lokus

September 4, 2016
Home Country
Germany Germany
Hi, I have one question:

I want to add a youtube-live stream (
) to mediaportal onlinvideos.
I can't get the stream to start in the onlinevideos-plugin (and also directly through vlc).
Another thing which I recognized is, that under Youtube -> Youtube Guide -> Live all streams are not working.
The plugin says, that it is unable to load the video.

Maybe somone has an idea.

wiyosaya

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2014
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Country flag
    I am using OnlineVideos 2.2.0.0. Forgive me if I am a bit slow, but I am not getting how to add the iTunes video podcast URL to Online Videos. When I get the program info from iTunes, it is a folder on my disk. And I do not see where to put that in to OnlineVideos.

Will adding the folder to Online Videos allow me to view "Protected m4v" in Online Videos?

If so, would you please post instructions as to how to add the folder to Online Videos?

Thank you in advance!

doskabouter

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • September 27, 2009
    Nuenen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Country flag
    I don't think "OnlineVideos" is the best plugin for playback of local files. Perhaps adding that folder to the videos plugin is more appropriate

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me over the edge for sure.;)
    It is looking and working very well now and I am almost at the point of switching my HTPC to MP2, madvr would definitely push me...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.3 MediaPortal 2.3 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user...
    Replies
    Views
    Guide contains SxxExx Guide TV Series and Episode Configuration Recording Filename Configuration to Include TV Series and Episode
    Guide contains SxxExx Guide TV Series and Episode Configuration Recording Filename Configuration to Include TV Series and Episode
    Here is how I setup Schedules Direct for XmlTV Plugin XMLTV mc2xml U.S. User List of sites for TV Listings and Channel Info...
    Replies
    Views
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common user requirements out of the box. Besides its TV and Radio services it is also offering a complete media management for movies, series and music, including posters, album and fan art as well as additional...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    We are proud to present MediaPortal 2.2.2 MediaPortal 2.2.2 is a full-blown media center software that addresses the most common...
    Replies
    Views
    I Had the same experience as you. For me it was everywhere i have rss direct to videos, playlist worked fine. So did a little google search and found this string .https://gdata.youtube.com/feeds/api/users/userid/uploads. It worked for me. There is alot more from the link below...
    I Had the same experience as you. For me it was everywhere i have rss direct to videos, playlist worked fine. So did a little...
    Since a couple of days, youtube isn't working if videos of a user are requested. As per [How-To] add iTunes videopodcast, YouTube...
    Replies
    Views
    MediaPortal 2.1 Pre2 Release! Since we released MediaPortal 2.1 Pre we have been focusing on fixing bugs and issues that were reported by the community. While we were able to develop solutions for most of them, a few things remain that require more work to get fixed. For this reason we decided to publish a second Pre release to allow...
    MediaPortal 2.1 Pre2 Release! Since we released MediaPortal 2.1 Pre we have been focusing on fixing bugs and issues that were...
    MediaPortal 2.1 Pre2 Release! Since we released MediaPortal 2.1 Pre we have been focusing on fixing bugs and issues that were...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom