How to adjust video image. (1 Viewer)

Romanticapped

August 31, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Thanks, I have tried most of that, the thumbnail issue is for folder display, all other thumbnails work fine for movies and stuff just not file folders, I assign a thumbnail and it does not display it only the blue stock folder image. The ATI issue is fixed I had a missing or damaged .dll file. Still no fix for MP though, I usually skip using directshow filters because of their limited ability to adapt, this seems to be the case here. I will try again later, for now I have switched to Frodo which is a breeze to setup and operate, not quite as fancy and sometimes audio shuts off, but it works crisp on image quality. I will still play with MP but not right away I have gotten to stressed with it for now. I just don't know enough about modern programing to edit what I need. But I like the layout well enough to keep the program around for awhile.

Romanticapped

August 31, 2013
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Thank you: kiwijunglist, I missed that option before because it was under advanced settings box option. I have applied this as a temporary fix and videos play nice and sharp in the external player. I wonder if anyone else has had image problems with the WMV integration? And does anyone know how to edit its color values, along with brightness, contrast and all that jazz?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom