[How-to] compile OnlineVideos from SVN (2 Viewers)

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Yes both of these are fixed/added. The batch file is also in SVN...

Allright, very nice..

I don't know how to get the svn yet, didn't try before, but I will take a look.. Wich software (svn client) do i have to use to download the SVN? can I enter this URL to get the SVN: mp-onlinevideos2 - Revision 1858: /trunk ??

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Re: OnlineVideos 1.0.0.0 [2011/12/18]

Allright, thanks a lot.. I have installed TortoiseSVN now.. He is buddy to download the SVN.. The thing I always don't know is how I can create one executable file of all those files.. But I will do some tests.. :)

With the bat file; do you mean: Build_OV_MP1_Release.bat ?? I have execute that file, but I don't know IF and WHERE he places the file.. Does it make a MPE1 file?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

It will build the MPEI as well (you need to put the LAV 0.45 mpei into the right place for that) it creates a log file in the same folder of the bat - check that for problems.
    OnlineVideos project also expects MP installed in its default location under program files.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

It will build the MPEI as well (you need to put the LAV 0.45 mpei into the right place for that) it creates a log file in the same folder of the bat - check that for problems.
    OnlineVideos project also expects MP installed in its default location under program files.

Well, I'm getting this error messenges:

EDIT: I have placed LAV filters at the rigth place now, so that messenge is gone.. It's only still saying thqat Siteparser.exe is missing.. Where can I get that file? :)

EDIT: Fixt that one 2.. Had to rename the existing "OnlineVideos.SiteCreator.exe" into SiteParser.exe and placed it into E:\SVN\Onlinevideos\SiteParser\bin\Debug. But am I using the newest version of siteparser now? It says: 1.0.0.0 (18-12-2011)

Attachments

• SVN.jpg
      SVN.jpg
      125.1 KB

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hm it looks in the Debug folder, so you migth wanna use the bat file that say build Debug. After that the MPEI should already be in the MPEI folder. No need to open the creator with the xmp file.

Edit: I just updated the SVN so it works Debug and Release. You should do an SVN -> Update on the Onlinevideos root folder.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

I don't understand..

I execute Build_OV_MP1_Debug.bat (E:\SVN\mp-onlinevideos2\Build)

Than I go to E:\SVN\mp-onlinevideos2\MPEI and open OnlineVideosMP12.xmp2 go to "build" than I enter and output name, and press "Generate" or "Generate & Test"

Than I'm getting the error messange that the siteparser.exe file is missing..

What am I doing wrong?

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Please update your local SVN, I just commmitted a fix for that problem.

powermarcel10

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 30, 2010
    Groningen
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    I have downloaded the newest SVN, but still the same problem.. "Source file not found ! E:\SVN\SiteParser\bin\SiteParser.exe"

EDIT: Here are the logs

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Then for some reason that exe is not build during compile, check the logfile it must have some errors.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom