How to delete files from GUI (1 Viewer)

DFergATL

Portal Member
September 21, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi, newbie here, just a warning:p . Have been playing around with MP and I love this plugin. I do have couple of questions, or maybe feature requests..

1. I am using this plugin to watch all my TV shows, but can't seem to delete an episode when i am done watching it. I have to leave this plugin and go to an other menu to delete the episode. Is there a way to do this from MP-TVSeries? If, not can it be added?? maybe..

2. I am using the large tile option as I like that one best. I love how the "new" tag is shown on the tiles with new episodes. What I am trying to do is to have any show with new episodes be listed first. Yes, I know you can change the "View" but I am not wanting to hide the other series. I just would like to have ones with new episodes be placed at the beginning of the list. I have not found a way to do that if there is one.

Thanks

David

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hi, newbie here, just a warning:p . Have been playing around with MP and I love this plugin. I do have couple of questions, or maybe feature requests..

1. I am using this plugin to watch all my TV shows, but can't seem to delete an episode when i am done watching it. I have to leave this plugin and go to an other menu to delete the episode. Is there a way to do this from MP-TVSeries? If, not can it be added?? maybe..

Assuming you have the delete from GUI option enabled inside config, then you can quickly access the delete menu via the '0' key. The numbers before the actions work as quick access. The best way is to delete file from disk only, that way a database entry remains indicating that you watched the episode (which is otherwise lost).

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    MP-TVSeries config -> "General" tab -> right side, 7th checkbox down called "Allow users to delete files from the GUI context menu"

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    No clue, I personally filter shows with views to enable multi-user usage (ViewTags is default view, so it creates an alike MovPic system with categories) and then it is simply watch+delete, any show finished dissapears, and then re-appears once new episodes are added. Due to poster/list layout I can also quickly spot all the '1' episode entries amidst a large list, but I usually keep the lists small by using additional views (seperate classic/ended series from the ones I watch week-to-week).

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    To answer your 2nd question, you can't sort series in series views to new episodes at top of list. What you could do instead is switch to recently added view which only shows you the most recent episodes sorted by most recently added.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom