How to edit text into BBlack Glass 2.6? (1 Viewer)

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
February 28, 2007
Home Country
France France
I would like Black Glass just perfect, that is why I need to change the title of some plugins (i.e: Showtime=Films au cinéma; Grooveshark=Musique en ligne) and also some words inside these plugins that are still shown in English.
The first thing is easy to do, easy also to change some words, but I still have difficulty with the following:
- MyShowtime: “all movies” screen, no problem, see picture 1.
- MyShowtime: “extra, coming soon” I translated “coming soon” by “Prochainement” but I didn’t find where to change the place, the colour and the size of this “Prochainement”, to obtain the title “Films au cinéma prochainement” (see picture 2)
- Grooveshark: see last picture, I didn’t find where are located the words “Search” and “Load playlist”

If somebody could help me, many thanks in advance!
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Attachments

• Showtime1.JPG
    Showtime1.JPG
    104 KB
  • Showtime2.JPG
    Showtime2.JPG
    97.2 KB
  • Grooveshark.JPG
    Grooveshark.JPG
    29.2 KB

Tgx

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 22, 2008
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    For the "Prochainement" text issue, please update your skin with the file from Black Glass svn on Google Code.
    The other texts cannot be changed with skin files. They are automatically translated by the plugins via language files.

Thanks

Tgx

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    For the "Prochainement" text issue, please update your skin with the file from Black Glass svn on Google Code.
    The other texts cannot be changed with skin files. They are automatically translated by the plugins via language files.

Thanks

Tgx

:DI will try your SVN!!

Jean-Marc

Portal Pro
    February 28, 2007
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Tgx,

I come back to your last post. Thanks to your help, I changed the size and the place of "prochainement".

See on the attached file what in fact I want to do:

- When I am on the main screen (films that are NOW on the theaters ) the title of the screen is: "films au cinéma". No problem.
    - When I go to "extra" and "coming soon" I would like the entire title be "films au cinéma prochainement". Without the release date,( because I have it if I go to the detailed view.)

My problem is that only works if the release date is shown. If I change your label >#st_extra< by >prochainement<, this "prochainement" is always shown, even in the main screen (films that are NOW on the theaters)

I hope you understand what i mean and that you can help me. :D

Attachments

• Showtimes.JPG
      Showtimes.JPG
      85.9 KB

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom