How To Get Milkdrop To Go Full Screen With StreamedMP? (1 Viewer)

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
Hi, Excellent skin the only skin I use now (YES I'M HOOKED!) but, does anyone know how to make Milkdrop go full screen with MC remote? I tried pressing all buttons on remote but won't go full screen. Milk is working and I could see it working in docked screen. And I also press x on my keyboard and it does go full screen perfectly. Need help. Thanks

trevor

Portal Pro
October 17, 2006
Chelmsford
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
Hi, Excellent skin the only skin I use now (YES I'M HOOKED!) but, does anyone know how to make Milkdrop go full screen with MC remote? I tried pressing all buttons on remote but won't go full screen. Milk is working and I could see it working in docked screen. And I also press x on my keyboard and it does go full screen perfectly. Need help. Thanks

It should be the red button on an MCE remote..did you try that one?

thx

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
September 30, 2007
Home Country
This is a Microsoft RC6 version. I don't have any red, blue, yellow or green buttons on this remote. The only red button is the record one. I been using this with other skins like Xface skin over the years and never had a problem. I would get to navigate with my arrow buttons until the boarder around the milk docked window was highlighted in blue, then I press OK button, which gave me full screen milk. Then pressing the back button re docked the Milkdrop visual, no full screen. Maybe a way to remap a button? I really don't want to go and buy another MC remote just to use for visuals. Thanks all.

Baron of L/S

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 31, 2009
    Gippsland Lakes
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    This is a Microsoft RC6 version. I don't have any red, blue, yellow or green buttons on this remote. The only red button is the record one. I been using this with other skins like Xface skin over the years and never had a problem. I would get to navigate with my arrow buttons until the boarder around the milk docked window was highlighted in blue, then I press OK button, which gave me full screen milk. Then pressing the back button re docked the Milkdrop visual, no full screen. Maybe a way to remap a button? I really don't want to go and buy another MC remote just to use for visuals. Thanks all.
    Me too:D I'm using KeyboardInputPlugin and can't see how to get it going in full screen, sorry if this is off topic

Portal Pro
    January 11, 2005
    Guys,

Google for 'lm remote keymap' This will probably help you....sorry I have no time to check if it works for your problem at the moment.

rgds

RAWPWR

Portal Pro
    September 30, 2007
    Home Country
    404, thanks anyway but, maybe in one of the upcoming update patches an option can be added in the slide out window on left, like visuals full screen in the list? If this was mapped to the x key on a keyboard, which gives you full screen visuals it should work, right? This would be great for us that have been using the RC6 MC remotes without colored buttons. Thanks.

Pog

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 7, 2009
    Wicklow
    Home Country
    Ireland Ireland
    Another option for those missing the red button is to go to the TV menu, visuals should be showing on the TV window, select that to go fullscreen. Alternately press the TV menu button twice on the remote.

Also, if you have an unused button on your remote try mapping it so that it acts like the red button.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom