How to prevent Daemon T from unmounting iso when stopping (1 Viewer)

Zorg

Portal Pro
June 12, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Hi,

I'm using Daemon Tools (an also I tried Virtual Drive of Elby) to mount isos with the last version of MP 1.0.1 in Windows Vista SP1.

Every time I stop the film the iso gets unmounted and I have to mount again the image browsing my video directories if I want to resume the film. It's a bit annoying.

I remember months ago that didn't happen. May be it's a question of dvd navigator, as it was pointed here https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/newcomers-forum-240/iso-resume-play-using-daemon-tools-48218/. I'm using MS DVD Navigator and PowerDVD7 codecs.

I would appreciate very much some help. Thank you in advance.

Zorg

Portal Pro
June 12, 2008
Home Country
Spain Spain
Yes, I did.

The Daemons Tool version I'm using is Lite 4.30.1, and I tried also Virtual Clone Drive last version. In this one the option is "Automont last image"

-Manfred-

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 15, 2007
    Home Country
    Finland Finland
    This auto unmount was added to speed up mounting procedure. Normally if you start playing a film you will watch it through and this is not a problem. If you need to have a short break use pause - it will not unmount the image. I don't see any difference in behaviour now compared to any other formats because mounting is almost instant (<1sec) when using VCD and resume also works.

cmbe

Portal Pro
    March 7, 2008
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal
    Hi,

I am using VCD 5.4.3.2 but resume doesn't work, after a STOP it always starts playing from the beginning, it only works with DT. Could you please share the VCD settings, that works for you?

Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom