How to show Runtime only in minutes not in hours and minutes? (2 Viewers)

M.Hulot

Portal Pro
April 23, 2017
Home Country
Germany Germany
Country flag
I would like to read the runtime of a movie not in hours and minutes (e.g. 1:25) but only in minutes (85).
I changes some minor things in the layout, but am unable to change this one.
I'm looking forward to your help

Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone mit Tapatalk

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    I think that's how the duration is returned by Media Portal. Perhaps with the help of the skin functions this can be changed. I.e. convert 1:25 to 85, 1*60+25 ...

M.Hulot

Portal Pro
    April 23, 2017
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Thank you for your answer.
    I forget to add that the hours/minutes-version is ok for me while playing the movie (OSD), but like to read it in minutes in the menu of the skin (complete runtime)
    I searched the files of the skin but didn't find where I can change the formula for the runtime
    I tried to find out the e-mail-adress of the developer, but couldn't find it

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Filling in the data in the lists is done by the plugin, here you cannot fix the properties. only change in the plugin.

-- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs

M.Hulot

Portal Pro
    April 23, 2017
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    In moving pictures (if this is the plugin) the complete runtime is written in minutes

Gesendet von meinem BlackBerry KEYone mit Tapatalk

ajs

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • February 29, 2008
    Kyiv
    Home Country
    Ukraine Ukraine
    Country flag
    Maybe, i don't use MovPics :)

-- Tapatalk | WBR, ajs

bta489

Portal Pro
    March 17, 2013
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Country flag
    Just stumbled upon this thread and remembered adjusting my skin-files in the opposite direction...

Try the skin property #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.runtime in the skinfile.
    According to the archived wiki from 2012, this should deliver the stored runtime in minutes. (See section "Available Labels and Strings", subsection "Standard Labels").
    If that does not work, maybe some funky math with #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.extra.runtime.hour and #MovingPictures.SelectedMovie.extra.runtime.minute can lead to the desired outcome. Although I'm not sure if you can add and multiply in the skinfile.

Assuming you want to adjust the Moving Pictures GUI.

Users who are viewing this thread