HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (2 Viewers)

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
HTPCInfo plugin for MediaPortal v1.3.0

Dear community,
the last inofficial version v1.3.0 of this plugin can be downloaded from here. This version requires SVN v1.1.7.28130 or higher, a installer will be distributed with the official upcoming MediaPortal release.

Informations for users:
  • Support for selectable gauge types, skin changes required.
  • Context menu added, add context menu entry “Re-Initialize Plugin” and "Change Gauge Type" added.
  • Enhancements to language detection routines to support GUI based language changes.

Informations for skinners:
  • The name of gauge graphic files has changed, see chapter 7 (footnote 9) or included examples as reference.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
HTPCInfo plugin for MediaPortal v1.3.1

Dear community,
the official version of HTPCInfo for MediaPortal v1.2.0 can be found here, also you can find an updated version of HTPCInfo TVServer Monitor here. For older versions of MediaPortal, please download the appropriate version from download repository.
For installation instructions, information regarding version history and other useful hints please consult the manual from the first post of this thread.

Cheers, Micropolis

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany
Re: HTPCInfo plugin for MediaPortal v1.3.1

Hello harryzwo,
sorry, at the moment I'm very busy with different job related things. Also, I'm not a professional skinner, maybe catavolt can help.

Cheers, Micropolis

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Hi

The install instructions on the first page seem very wrong.

Firstly, there's no MPE file to download and it says to manually install the ZIP file contents, but that can be installed using the Extension Installer.

Secondly, the PDF for the TV Server Monitor says to extract the zip and move the contents of the Release folder, when the ZIP only has an .EXE in it.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hello,

Hi
The install instructions on the first page seem very wrong.

Really? I hope, you can do it better...

Firstly, there's no MPE file to download and it says to manually install the ZIP file contents, but that can be installed using the Extension Installer.

The one and only place to download installer files, is the download repository. The zip-file in the first place is only to have a manual fallback option.

Secondly, the PDF for the TV Server Monitor says to extract the zip and move the contents of the Release folder, when the ZIP only has an .EXE in it.

Uuhh, a big error. Sorry.

Micropolis

doveman

Portal Pro
February 12, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom

Really? I hope, you can do it better...

Of course I could, and so could you. Don't take it personally, I'm only trying to help, and I can't make plugins, so you win anyway ;)

The one and only place to download installer files, is the download repository. The zip-file in the first place is only to have a manual fallback option.

You miss the point. It says "•download and extract the attached file "HTPCInfo.zip" and copy all required files to your MediaPortal directory manually" but the ZIP files contains strangely named files that no-one could know how to copy to the MP folder. Sorry, I did overlook that your post does say to download the MPE from the repository, but it might be helpful to link to it like MEDIAPORTAL - HTPCInfo

Uuhh, a big error. Sorry.

Just wanted to bring it to your attention so that you can amend it and save other people getting confused (like I did) and bothering you with questions ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom