HTPCInfo plugin v1.15.0 for MediaPortal 1.3.0 and higher (4 Viewers)

Khurram

Portal Pro
May 12, 2008
Home Country
Pakistan Pakistan
Re: HTPCInfo plugin for MediaPortal v1.0.7

Thanks for the update. One comment and 1 request. In the installation instructions, the folder for steps 5, 7 and 9 should be, for example, c:\programdata\team mediaportal\.... (if on Vista/7).

Now for the request. Is it possible to use Aida64 for sensor information? It can share data with external applications through shared memory, register keys or WMI.

Micropolis

Portal Pro
July 22, 2009
Bavaria
Home Country
Germany Germany

Hi Khurram,
is it possible to send me any code snippets or a internet location, where I can find more appropriate development information?

Cheers, Micropolis

UNOPARATOR

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 19, 2007
    Istanbul
    Home Country
    Turkey Turkey

Hi Khurram,
    is it possible to send me any code snippets or a internet location, where I can find more appropriate development information?

Cheers, Micropolis
    You can try these links: link A and link B
    Actually they are Everest/AIDA64 plugin for LcdStudio but they have .NET C# or VB (haven't checked myself) sourcecodes, so you should be able easily adapt those... :cool:

Khurram

Portal Pro
    May 12, 2008
    Home Country
    Pakistan Pakistan

Hi. Sorry for the late reply. The help fie gives details on the sensors available and on how they can be accessed through shared memory, registry and wmi (under the External Applications section). If you want, I can cut and paste from the help file and send you the info. Or you can install a trial version and access the help file from there.

Thanks for looking into this.

harryzwo

Portal Pro
    July 25, 2006
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

I installed the latest version and copied the Files from 1.2.0 in MP1.2Beta but there are no Skinfiles for DefaultWide. Where can i find these files??

wouter1971

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • November 19, 2008
    Purmerend, Holland
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands

Man, i just gave up with this plugin, appriciate the work but man what does this plugin need a lot of tweaking. I just use speedfan in thay now.

Merimarg

Portal Member
    April 11, 2011
    Home Country

Hi,Micropolis
    Please, can You add refresh button in menu.

I use remote and can not find any option to ùse crt+i in remote.

Thanks,

Merimarg

RicDigital

Portal Member
    August 1, 2010
    Guimarães. European Capital of Culture 2012
    Home Country
    Portugal Portugal

Hi Micropolis

Thank you for this great plugin. I use this plugin on my htpc for a long time already, but I have a small problem at this point that I can not solve it.
    The problem is, to some time ago I can`t see the information system like cpu usage, uptime, ram usage etc... and cpu/ram gauges :(
    The text areas defined to show this informations are empty and the gauges to.

I belive is a little problem and easy to fix it and I think that this problem start when some time ago, the FanSpeed did`nt start up with the system and this problem appears
    By the way, I use MediaPortal 1.2 beta and respectively plugin compatible version.

If anyone have or had the same problem and solve it, please say something because I really need help.

Thanks.

Merimarg

Portal Member
    April 11, 2011
    Home Country

Hi RiCDigital,

I have same problem with full info in HTPCInfo plugin using MP 1.2 Beta Win XP,like I shortly describe in post above.
    If you use keyboard and choose out “Shift + i” like in documendation (If you have problems with performance indicators or uninitialized properties, it is usually due to system- or device-timing problems. To force a re-initialization of the plugin without restarting, please press the key combination “Shift + i” inside the HTPCInfo main screen.) all info shows up.

I use WinLirc plugin remote and can not shoose combonation “Shift + i” and it is reason of request add refresh button in menu.
    I hope this option (“Shift + i”) is temporary measure and help you.

Merimarg

Micropolis

Portal Pro
    July 22, 2009
    Bavaria
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

Hello,
    sorry, but at the moment I don't have so much time to visit my threads every day and to reply to some questions.

harryzwo: I want to publish skin files for DefaultWide parallel to the official release of MediaPortal v1.2. Please use the older Blue3Wide skin files from the first post as a workaround, thanks for your understanding.

RicDigital: Real-time functionalities of HTPCInfo (e.g. CPU usage) use computer specific performance counters. Do you have change your operating system or hardware platform before? If the re-initialization of the plugin doesn't work, please send me a private message and we can try to find the correct counter combination for your system.

Merimarg: Your requested functionality was added, please download version 1.2.2 from the plugin repository. Don't forget to customize your current skin files, all related information (e.g. button ID) can be found in the included manual.

@Unoperator: Your links are helpful, but at the moment I cannot publish a stable version. I'm working on this.

Cheers, Micropolis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom