I do not see the tv (1 Viewer)

agamenon

Portal Pro
March 17, 2009
Well, if I fail to see the tv is heard but not seen, I imagine that will be codec issue, because I was playing and when I stay black, I tried all the PowerDVD codec, the saf, ffdshow , k lite, and still not seen anything .... and the case is that the configuration of the prior tvserver in if you are.

GGigaByte GA-MA790GP-DS4H
Processor: AMD 4850e
Terratec 2400idt

Thank you very much and I apologize for my English is a translation.
Un saludo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

Hi guys, While I encountered the very same problem as @Fesnor last night, after successfully tuning the DVB-T2 channels I then tuned the DVB-S2 channels and at some point after doing some organising of the channels I encountered the issue. I was, however able to resolve it by simply repairing the install, that is re-running the...
Hi guys, While I encountered the very same problem as @Fesnor last night, after successfully tuning the DVB-T2 channels I then...
MediaPortal 2 Version: 2.1.3 Description Hi guys, This actually applies to all MP2 attempts at installation. As the topic says...
Replies
Views
Hi there, first of all: thanks for "Mediaportal", this is an awesome piece of software! I use Mediaportal 1.6 and TVserver on the same computer on a 64bit Windows 7 running on AMD platform. My tv card is a "Technisat SkyStar 2 eXpress HD". Used addons are "MediaPortal Extensions Manager", "Moving Pictures", "Wifi Remote" (to control...
Hi there, first of all: thanks for "Mediaportal", this is an awesome piece of software! I use Mediaportal 1.6 and TVserver on the...
Hi there, first of all: thanks for "Mediaportal", this is an awesome piece of software! I use Mediaportal 1.6 and TVserver on the...
Replies
Views
So we changed the graphic Sapphire Radeon HD 6450 1GB GDDR3 11190-02-20G Tarjeta Grfica thank you very much
So we changed the graphic Sapphire Radeon HD 6450 1GB GDDR3 11190-02-20G Tarjeta Grfica thank you very much
MediaPortal Version: 1.2.1 MediaPortal Skin: Streamp Windows Version: Windows 7 32bit CPU Type: AMD 4850e HDD: Memory: 3gb...
Replies
Views
MP1 MP2 problem 1920x1080 DE
But I imagine the price will be higher
But I imagine the price will be higher
Fluid htpc will not 1920x1080. -----Video Output 1920 x 1080, menus slow, jerks. TV-HD stutters. Tv ok. Videos ok. Mkv ok. I...
Replies
Views
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/dvb-epg-grab-delay-seconds-98091/
https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/submit-code-patches-mediaportal-tv-server-etc-325/dvb-epg-grab-delay-seconds-98091/
MediaPortal Version: 1.22 MediaPortal Skin: Blackglass Nova Windows Version: Win Home Prem 7 (64bit) (always up-to-date) CPU...
Replies
Views
Top Bottom