I need a little help with certificates (again) (1 Viewer)

smarty12345

Portal Pro
November 23, 2011
United Kingdom
Home Country
Great Britain (UK) Great Britain (UK)
Hi guys. Previously I was running MP 1.2.2 with StreamedMP and M3rcury's "declutter" mod.
On that setup I was using list view on Fanart options. With that setup the top bar would display all the media info of the movie that was currently slected. Including the certificate ratings.

I then had to reinstall the system as an experiment due to some wi-fi issues.
I then though that would be a good time to start clean and have a go with MP 1.3 Alpha.
Everything works fine. Except now when I highlight a move in list view I get all the media info but not the certificates in the top bar.

I have imported the certificates I used on the previous setup and they still display fine once you open the movie properties. (eg, where it give you the plot summary etc)
I have spent ages looking at the skin XML's trying to work out whats different but I'm just not seeing it.
Hell, for all I know its not a skin specific issue. I always jump straight to StreamedMP.

Would anyone perhaps have any pointers or ideas as to why this is the case?
Any help is appreaciated. I know its a minor,petty issue. But so far its the only niggle I have found. :)
Thanks.

m3rcury

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 12, 2010
    Home Country
    Malta Malta
    Hi guys. Previously I was running MP 1.2.2 with StreamedMP and M3rcury's "declutter" mod.
    On that setup I was using list view on Fanart options. With that setup the top bar would display all the media info of the movie that was currently slected. Including the certificate ratings.

I then had to reinstall the system as an experiment due to some wi-fi issues.
    I then though that would be a good time to start clean and have a go with MP 1.3 Alpha.
    Everything works fine. Except now when I highlight a move in list view I get all the media info but not the certificates in the top bar.

I have imported the certificates I used on the previous setup and they still display fine once you open the movie properties. (eg, where it give you the plot summary etc)
    I have spent ages looking at the skin XML's trying to work out whats different but I'm just not seeing it.
    Hell, for all I know its not a skin specific issue. I always jump straight to StreamedMP.

Would anyone perhaps have any pointers or ideas as to why this is the case?
    Any help is appreaciated. I know its a minor,petty issue. But so far its the only niggle I have found. :)
    Thanks.

smarty12345, the certificates in the top bar are not part of StreamedMP but introduced there by my MOD. The xmls in question are the following:

• movingpictures.coverflowview.xml
    • movingpictures.fanart.thumbsview.mediainfo.xml
    • movingpictures.fanart.listview.mediainfo.xml
    • movingpictures.fanart.filmstripview.mediainfo.xml
    while the images are the ones ending in _b.png.

Hope this helps.

Regards

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom