I need help developing a new site (1 Viewer)

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
November 7, 2009
For me mediaportal starts "fast" the problem is entering in onlinevideos.
What i do is right click on onlinevideos project and click in debug.

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hm you should simply start the solution, because the project to start for debugging is OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    When i try to launch the project OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1 it gives me the error that i said in first post:
    Code:
    No se puede cargar el archivo o ensamblado 'file:///C:/Program Files (x86)/Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal/Common.Utils.dll' ni una de sus dependencias. Se ha intentado cargar un programa con un formato incorrecto. Línea 178, posición 5.    C:\Proyectos\Onlinevideos\OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1\Configuration\CreateEditSite.resx    178    5    OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1
    The file Common.Utils.dll is in C:/Program Files (x86)/Team MediaPortal/MediaPortal/ ¿Do i have to register that dll? ¿How?
    I am using Windows 7 x64 ¿Maibe using this Windows x64 may affect?
    Thank you, we have to achive this!!

Last edited:

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    That is a problem with MediaPortal 1.3 Alpha ;) I can give you a dll that works, but currently at work.

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    OK, I am using Mediaportal 1.2.2.0 as said in first posts but if needed i can update to latest version. It's test PC, not production, so don't worry. I'll wait for that file and instructions for where to put it and/or register and those things needed. I'm currently at work too so i have no hurry.
    Thank you

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    I installed MediaPortal 1.2.3 and the problem continues, same error. Do i have to try installing 1.3.0 Alpha or are you going to send me a test dll? Thank you

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I can only give you a dll for 1.3 Alpha currently.
    It will not work with 1.2.x!

Attachments

• Common.Utils.zip
      5.6 KB

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    THAT WORKED!! Thank you!!
    Now i'm going to try to change some of the developed sites to view the changes and how does it work and try to start a new one. Questios are going to come sooner or later so i'll apreciate if you keep on with your great support.

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    OK, my next question is this.
    I have started a ney siteutil. I started it in OnlineVideos.Sites.offbyone like another sites there. Now i want to do add a new site in Onlinevideos configuration that uses as site util my site util. What do i have to do just to have my siteutil listed in the dropdown list of siteutils?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom