I need help developing a new site (1 Viewer)

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
November 7, 2009
I have seen now that yesterday you posted the site source. Thank you, i'm going to read it. I implemented the programs part to see all the programs only with generic site util, with no needs of coding (with actual util appears 9-10 programs). The util actually has 3 parts: programs that i have allready implemented, news and tv shows. The other 2 parts i think that work as the first one, but my problem was to implement more subcategories. I will going to ask how to create for example a category, with subcategories, with subsubcategories, with subsubsubcategories and so on, but reading this source code i think i'll be able to implement that (for this site maibe i'ts going to be the unique part to code), if i'm not able, i'll ask again... :unsure:
Here is the other question i had prepared for today: some of the videos are sinchroniced audio with video normally and some start sincronized but then thay start desincronicing and when they are in the 5th minute they are totally desincroniced (depends of the program), but i have to test those in the webpage to see if the problem appears here also or it needs some extra configuration in onlinevideos. Could be possible to configure this kind of thing? Thank you!

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Usually they should be in sync. If not you might try other audio/video codecs or try on a different pc or maybe first download and then play them with multiple other players as I a m guessing it is not the file that makes troubles but the direct show filters (combination).

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    Hello, a couple of things now:

1. I started doing a new Site project (OnlineVideos.Sites.Dj_Moren). It works well but when the i put in source a log sencence then throws me an error:
    Code:
    [08-09 20:29:02,598] [OnlineVideos] [WARN ] System.Runtime.Serialization.SerializationException: No se puede encontrar el ensamblado 'OnlineVideos.Sites.Dj_Moren, Version=1.0.0.1, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null'.

Server stack trace: 
       en System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryAssemblyInfo.GetAssembly()
       en System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.GetType(BinaryAssemblyInfo assemblyInfo, String name)
       en System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectMap..ctor(String objectName, String[] memberNames, BinaryTypeEnum[] binaryTypeEnumA, Object[] typeInformationA, Int32[] memberAssemIds, ObjectReader objectReader, Int32 objectId, BinaryAssemblyInfo assemblyInfo, SizedArray assemIdToAssemblyTable)
       en System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectMap.Create(String name, String[] memberNames, BinaryTypeEnum[] binaryTypeEnumA, Object[] typeInformationA, Int32[] memberAssemIds, ObjectReader objectReader, Int32 objectId, BinaryAssemblyInfo assemblyInfo, SizedArray assemIdToAssemblyTable)
       en System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.ReadObjectWithMapTyped(BinaryObjectWithMapTyped record)
       en System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.ReadObjectWithMapTyped(BinaryHeaderEnum binaryHeaderEnum)
       en System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.__BinaryParser.Run()
       en System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.ObjectReader.Deserialize(HeaderHandler handler, __BinaryParser serParser, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
       en System.Runtime.Serialization.Formatters.Binary.BinaryFormatter.Deserialize(Stream serializationStream, HeaderHandler handler, Boolean fCheck, Boolean isCrossAppDomain, IMethodCallMessage methodCallMessage)
       en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CrossAppDomainSerializer.DeserializeObject(MemoryStream stm)
       en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CrossAppDomainSerializer.DeserializeMessageParts(MemoryStream stm)
       en System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.SmuggledMethodCallMessage.FixupForNewAppDomain()
       en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CrossAppDomainSink.DoDispatch(Byte[] reqStmBuff, SmuggledMethodCallMessage smuggledMcm, SmuggledMethodReturnMessage& smuggledMrm)
       en System.Runtime.Remoting.Channels.CrossAppDomainSink.DoTransitionDispatchCallback(Object[] args)

Exception rethrown at [0]: 
       en System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
       en System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
       en OnlineVideos.ILog.Info(String format, Object[] arg)
       en OnlineVideos.Log.Info(String format, Object[] arg) en C:\Proyectos\Onlinevideos\OnlineVideos\Log.cs:línea 37
       en OnlineVideos.Sites.Antena3NuevoUtil.DiscoverSubCategories(Category parentCategory)
       en System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink._PrivateProcessMessage(IntPtr md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
       en System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.PrivateProcessMessage(RuntimeMethodHandle md, Object[] args, Object server, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext, Object[]& outArgs)
       en System.Runtime.Remoting.Messaging.StackBuilderSink.SyncProcessMessage(IMessage msg, Int32 methodPtr, Boolean fExecuteInContext)

Exception rethrown at [1]: 
       en System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.HandleReturnMessage(IMessage reqMsg, IMessage retMsg)
       en System.Runtime.Remoting.Proxies.RealProxy.PrivateInvoke(MessageData& msgData, Int32 type)
       en OnlineVideos.Sites.SiteUtilBase.DiscoverSubCategories(Category parentCategory)
       en OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.GUIOnlineVideos.<>c__DisplayClass35.<DisplayCategories>b__2f() en C:\Proyectos\Onlinevideos\OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1\GUIOnlineVideos.cs:línea 1365
       en OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1.Gui2UtilConnector.<>c__DisplayClass5.<ExecuteInBackgroundAndCallback>b__2() en C:\Proyectos\Onlinevideos\OnlineVideos.MediaPortal1\Gui2UtilConnector.cs:línea 88
    What do i have to do to solve this? I'm sure you can help me with this.

2. About sincronization of the videos told before, the problem is with the videos, not mediaportal. They are uploaded desincroniced in the site so nothing to do...(n) Thank god that it doesn't happen in all site videos.

ollienator

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 13, 2007
    Hi Dj Moren,

I am 'bleh' who wrote the original Antena3 plugin. Well, 'bleh' was entered due to the email address i used to register the plugin, i would have used 'ollienator@...' if i had known in advance. ;-)
    Anyway, let me know if you need any help with the code.
    O.

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    Thanks ollienator, your code was perfectly understandable, so thank you. I changed it a bit to have all the sites of Antena3 playable. My problem is just that i have to quit the log sentences because their are throwing me exceptions, propably due to a reference fault or something simmilar, but i'm not .NET coder so i really don't understand what is the problem (posted above). Meanwhile i'm debugging with breakpoints that is better but i want to use trace logs for the future when the site is online. If you or any other could help me with this i would be very pleased. Thank you.

ollienator

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • October 13, 2007
    I do remember vaguely (it's been some time since I wrote that code) that I also had exceptions thrown when logging. I will have a look and let you know.

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    How does the c# line where you want to log look like? Try to pass a string only and use string.Format maybe your category is not serializable ;)

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    You where right!! That wasn't a string, so that was the problem. You rock!!
    Another question: for example, if the video is in 3 parts, i select the first one, when it finishes playing, the second part doesn't start. Is this normal? Do i have to do something to start playing the next part automatically?
    Thanks for the answers!!

offbyone

Development Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • April 26, 2008
    Stuttgart
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    You'll have to give the urls of all 3 parts back to the core, by not overriding getUrl but get MultiplePlaybackUrls.

Dj_Moren

Portal Pro
    November 7, 2009
    Hello, i'm developing a new site and i have a problem trying to do this:
    Some videos are displayable in SD and HD and every video is divided in various parts. So each video can have multiple PlaybackOptions and each PlaybackOpcion has the video divided in varios parts. So, how can i write in PlaybackOptions of a video the multiple URLs of the video parts? because now it has only a String to write one URL for the video, not more than one. Surely i'm not understanding something or there is another way to do this but i'm getting crazy to understand how this works.
    Thank you for the support

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom