I would like to know... (1 Viewer)

Which display device do you uses with MP?

• PC monitor (CRT)

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • DLP TV

• LCD TV

• Plasma TV

• Ordinary TV

• Total voters

Taipan

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 23, 2005
    Melbourne
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    I assume that "DLP TV" means a DLP rear-projector TV display?

In which case you need to add a DLP (and probably an LCD) front projector to the list.

I use a DLP front projector as my only display with a dedicated MediaPortal PC.

Nirious

Portal Member
    February 11, 2006
    Taipan said:
    I assume that "DLP TV" means a DLP rear-projector TV display?

In which case you need to add a DLP (and probably an LCD) front projector to the list.

I use a DLP front projector as my only display with a dedicated MediaPortal PC.

I am sorry, I do not seem to be able to change the poll.
    I actually didn't even know that there existed both a "rear" and "front projector" version of DLP and LCD. :?

fera

Portal Pro
    October 13, 2005
    im_sdmhs94pb_logo.jpg

Mine :)

Nirious

Portal Member
    February 11, 2006
    It is amazing how more than half of the people who voted are using mediaportal on a normal CRT tv (all be it HD in some cases) or even using it on there pc iso a tv.
    This prolly also explains why most skins are in 4:3 format.

Only about 1 person on 3 is using a HDTV. :shock:
    How is the quality of mediacenter on a CRT tv (not HD)? Is it manageble or does it hurt your eyes looking at it?

Users who are viewing this thread

Similar threads

I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\skin\Titan\BasicHome.Editor\TitanEditor.exe Only the shortcut was missing.
    I had the same issue and found the executable under C:\ProgramData\Team...
    Hi all, Not a rant, more a sharing of experience (maybe hoping to get some clarification on which wrong turn I took) It has been...
    Replies
    Views
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    I need to try MadVR, I hope my Intel NAC can manage it.
    Remember PAL DVDs of US movies and TV Shows, and how they were converted to 25 fps thus introducing a "smurf lite" pitch on the...
    Replies
    Views
    Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search function (bbc radio) but from the MP plugin "Search" it is not found, furthmore the remove from favourites option does not work for exisiting favourites although if deleted in the desktop app it is also no...
    Here is the URL for BBC Radio 4 provided via TuneIn Desktop app. where it plays without problem and was found using the search...
    I am running the latest "any cpu" version of the Radio Time plugin with MP 1.33 x64 which is working well except some of my...
    Replies
    Views
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    Thank you! I guess I was overthinking it.
    This is apparently such a low level question that it's not even documented that I can find - I apologize in advance for this: I...
    Replies
    Views
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    Nice you could resolve the issue!
    I have MediaPortal 2.5 Server installed on one computer and Mediaportal 2.5 client on another. The client is connected to the...
    Replies
    Views
    Top Bottom