Idea for pseudo cover flow / trick skewing images (2 Viewers)

ryan20021982

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 27, 2008
    USA
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    So have those covers already had perspective added, or is this done by the xfactor skin?

No its not done by the skin thats why I said this isnt what your looking for, but I was referring to making some sort of plugin to go with a skin that can do this same thing.

Harley

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 7, 2004
    Germany
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    I have do tests about it for several times, last time for Xface skin, where i have do it with gfx tricks.
    The Problem is in MP Skinengine, that the filmstripview is a closed item, so we can not set with the thumbanimation the rotatex for each item in the filmstripview. MP set the thumbsanimation for the filmstripview allways in order of the complete filmstripview, so it set the center of the rotatex allways in the View self and not per each item.
    To get a real Coverflow, we need in skinengine container stuff like XBMC has, with that it is no problem todo a real 3d coverflow. I have speak with bavarian over it for some time, he says it is possible to integrate that stuff in to our skinengine, but its a bigger work.

Greetings Harley

SpudR

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 27, 2007
    Yorkshire, UK
    Home Country
    England England
    I guess it's a MPII thing then - will / is something like this available?
    I have heard talk that the skinning engine in MPII is much more advanced ~ It's all a bit beyond me to tell the truth though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom