Idea: Port LogoManager into common library and use it inside MP2-Server plugin (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Arlington Heights, Illinois
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    @Vasilich
    Sense the last few weekly updates I have seen some of the TV Logos missing and giving an error when downloading
    I do get the following logos
    Cozi
    Antenna
    WYCC-HD
    FNX
    WWME-LD
    WCIU-TV
    WCPX
    IONLife
    Movies!
    ESCAPE
    There has also been some updates to the lacal OTA and the one that was shown as Unknown is now FUFF TV

This is one of the errors I am seeing
    [2015-03-09 05:22:16,110] [160834 ] [107 ] [WARN ] - AsyncWebLoadOperation: Failed to download http://127.0.0.1:56154/FanartServic...narttype=Banner&name=This+TV&width=0&height=0 - The remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    Well I ran into a problem updating the logos.
    Would it be possible to add an edit function to the web site
    channellogos.nocrosshair.de
    Some of the naming gets interesting plus it would allow people to add Aliases if needed after first putting in one
    @offbyone

breese

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • July 11, 2011
    Home Country
    Is anyone still working on this project?
    There have been some channel changes in the U.S. specificly in the Chicago Illinois area.
    Some of the prior known logos do not show up / download and there are a few new ones.
    Currently I cannot locate a way to edit the already uploaded logo's and alises.

PN23

Portal Member
    November 25, 2019
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Not sure if this thread is dead now but can MP2 be prevented from auto-downloading logos? I'd like to prevent custom ones from being overwritten.

HTPCSourcer

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Not sure if this thread is dead now but can MP2 be prevented from auto-downloading logos?
    Yes, you'll need to edit a xml file. Check out the Wiki (search for logo or logomanager). I can't post the link now because our firewall is preventing me from accessing the Wiki.

Can you elaborate a little bit on what you want to preserve? Note that there is a special MP2 Logomanager thread that I set up for such discussions: MP2 TV Logo Management

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom