Ideas for Moving Pictures Logos... (2 Viewers)

uncertainty

Portal Pro
September 29, 2007
NYC
Home Country
United States of America United States of America
I reworked this a bit and will probably release this mod together with Moving Pictures 0.8.0.0
(I'll ask DJH on the Aeon forums first for permission, since this is so heavily based on his work)

The covers in filmstrip view are perfectly centered but the logos aren't perfect yet,
so I'll have to create those in my spare time. The rest is pretty much done:

Wow, absolutely gorgeous and people say that XBMC has all the eye candy..........like heck....:D

papas

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 21, 2006
    Nicosia
    Home Country
    Cyprus Cyprus
    beautiful work vergo!!!!!!!!!!

is this still in development or could we expect a release soon? ( reason im asking 0.8.0 according to the devs is in mid june or so )

mortstar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 30, 2008
    Home Country
    England England
    Looks fantastic! Great work Vuego.

I know this is a MediaPortal issue, but how stupid does the star rating look?!? If you were trying to show off MP to your friends, this would be a great section. but it's almost embarrassing that a movie with a 8/10 rating is showing 7 stars!

Is it in mantis for a fix?

Vergo

Portal Pro
    August 30, 2005
    Brugge
    Home Country
    Belgium Belgium
    Thanks all, I'm considering releasing this without the logo support soon.. I don't wanna do a half-ass job, but expect something very soon.
    (I'm busy changing the common overlay files)
    I'm gonna rework some other parts of StreamedMP too, mostly the Music & Weather section, since I don't like those.

From now on I'll post in this thread:
    https://forum.team-mediaportal.com/streamedmp-301/mod-fusionmp-streamedmp-aeon-elements-59618/

Please feel free to give feedback & comments there from now on

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom