if you want ATSC Support... please read and reply! (1 Viewer)

talbot3

Portal Member
January 12, 2007
After you setup the qam remap file, autoscan for channels. If it isn't picking up all the channels replace the tvcapture.dll with the one available in the silicondust forum. You can then change the channel number and name that mediaportal assigns the channel by editing the channel in the mediaportal config.

If the channels have more than one audio track, mediaportal ussually picks the last one, so you might have to change the PID for the audio if your are not hearing english or 5.1. I had to edit the database manually because changes made to the audio PID via the config would not stick.

bleeds

Portal Member
January 23, 2007
Hey all... I gave up on using MP to do MYtv. I couldnt get it to do QAM as I do not want to do OTA, so I ended up using the fusion software that came with my card, and use the remote to switch between MP for movies, and other things, and the fusionHDTV to watch tv. Oh well. It autoscans, but then it says no tuner information. SO I gave up. If anyone in the use has been able to get QAM to work in MP let me know.. I would really prefer to use MP. :)
Bleeds

rickyman

Portal Pro
February 5, 2008
i dont know i only can get analog channel and not digital channel on my tuner. i need some help. what do you need to upload? please tell me.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom