[Approved] - IMDB.com (default info grabber) | Page 15

Discussion in 'Submit: Movie Info Grabbers' started by dukus, July 29, 2007.

1. ridderdk

ridderdk Portal Member

Ratings:
    +0 / 0
    Home Country:
    Denmark Denmark
    Just stumbled over this thread searching for a solution to get IMDB rating showing other than "Unknown" in "Number of votes" and a 0 in "Rating".
    As soon as the script was replaced both Number of votes and Rating are beeing grabbed from IMDB.
    I suspect it has to do with regional settings and the format of numbers, all though i have tried to change regional settings to English (US) with no difference.
    I live in Denmark, English XP, Danish language in MP (1.0) and Danish as regional, and are now getting all data from IMDB after replacing default script with yours, don't know why, but Thank You :)

2. Google AdSense Guest Advertisement

to hide all adverts.

Users Viewing Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 0)

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice
  • About The Project

The vision of the MediaPortal project is to create a free open source media centre application, which supports all advanced media centre functions, and is accessible to all Windows users.

In reaching this goal we are working every day to make sure our software is one of the best.

• Support MediaPortal!

The team works very hard to make sure the community is running the best HTPC-software. We give away MediaPortal for free but hosting and software is not for us.

Care to support our work with a few bucks? We'd really appreciate it!