Hi Pirppuli,I made some changes to the script:
- Added partial match handling. As a side effect you'll get more matches even when there are exact matches.
- Added HTML entity decoding in various places.
- Removed direct-to-video (V) releases from exclude list.
- Added removal of commas from votes, as they are interpreted as decimal points in some countries.
- Added removal of pipe character from the end of taglines and plot outlines.
Just for your info, there has been an improvement with the scan, but I am still getting many conflicts and a few titles that will not show up.
At this stage, I have gotten around it by searching in IMDB then writing the tt00.... number into the search.
Here are a few examples
1) "All The King's Men" - Will not find at all
2) "10 Items or less" - Only finds if you put in "items less"
3) A bunch of movies with a second or third part are being displayed as the original. Ie. Die Hard 1, 2 ... Lethal Weapon 1,2
4) "Police Academy 2" - Wont find at all
5) I am getting a bunch of movies found, then CD2 is listed in the confilicts area. Let me know if you need specific examples
I am not sure how much of this you can fix, without changes made to the core.