IMDb.com scraper v1.4.7 (FIXES: Bunch of stuff :o) (1 Viewer)

ysmp

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 17, 2008
    Seoul.
    Home Country
    South Korea South Korea
    Re: IMDb.com scraper v1.4.0 (FIXES: Score/Rating + Exact Title)

hi RoChess !
    can you update "The Short Summary" version you mack for me to the new version v1.4.5 (with short summary) ?
    Thank you ...

Done.

I've made it a seperate ID, so more people can use it easier. Disable the imdb.com scraper.

Thank's men i will try it this evning :D

Edit: i find some free time and test it ...work great ...thank you ..

Lolento

Portal Pro
    September 9, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Hi,

Ive been using the 1.4.7 script but it is not finding matches for a lot of titles....and I have to manually enter the IMDB ID in the MP config.

Please help

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Hi,

Ive been using the 1.4.7 script but it is not finding matches for a lot of titles....and I have to manually enter the IMDB ID in the MP config.

Please help

I'd love to help, but you are not giving me anything to help on. Did it work fine on v1.3.3, or v1.4.6? Do you have title examples that fail? Do you have scraper debug enabled log files for me to use? Do you....

Lolento

Portal Pro
    September 9, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    The version 1.4.5 up a few pages work fine but 1.4.7 requires me to manually enter the imdb id in MP config.

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    The version 1.4.5 up a few pages work fine but 1.4.7 requires me to manually enter the imdb id in MP config.

That is fine, but on a 300 movie title test, I get better results with v1.4.7 then with v1.4.5. But maybe my test is too small, so please provide me with the actual filenames that fail for you, so I have something to test/compare with. And are you sure the IMDb v1.4.7 scraper is at first priority? Maybe something else is going on with your system, won't be able to investigate anything without debug log files, or steps that I can repeat so I see what you see and can fix it.

It's like asking a car mechanic to fix your car, and then not provide the car to be looked at :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom