IMDB MP 1.2x (1 Viewer)

c.run

Portal Member
February 12, 2012
Hello,

I've been using the IMDB Mp1.2x grabber for a very long time, and it has never failed to get movie information when I do a scan...until now. I thought it was just the two titles I was looking for, but I deleted an old title to see what would happen, and it showed up in the movie conflict list with the former two movies that failed. I've even typed in the TT number manually, and it failed. I've gone to the editor tab, and clicked on LOOKUP on a movie that's already in my database, and it too failed. As another test, I've tried two other computers, and I still get a 'no IMDB info found error'. Maybe IMDB has changed recently so the grabber doesn't work anymore? Is anyone else seeing a no info error on movies that are *already* in your database? Click LOOKUP on one and see what happens - success? failure? I'd really like to know if this is me or the grabber...if grabber, then I can stop pulling my hair out.

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Can you try this script (1.3.x is for 1.3.0A and up)

Attachments

• IMDB_MP12x.rar
      5.8 KB
    • IMDB_MP13x.rar
      6 KB
    Last edited:

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Added new scripts to MP ftp so you can update them through Configuration or from GUI for 1.3.0A+

Last edited:

Shangostar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 27, 2009
    Somerset
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    Added new scripts to MP ftp so you can update them through Configuration or from GUI for 1.3.0A+

Doesn't appear to be working, I tried updating via config and scanning still failed, added the file posted above manually and now it works.

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Can you try again update through config, and if search fail plz post configuration log (IMDB and IMDB 1.2.x should work with 1.3.0Alpha, can't remember if I added language and studios 1.3.0 for alpha or for beta, if so, 1.3.x will work only for beta )

c.run

Portal Member
    February 12, 2012
    The update has solved many of my former woes, but just noticed that titles like Star Wars Episode III, Good Night and Good Luck, and Fistful of Dollars, for example, are failing. Manual entry of the TT works, though, but the grabber fails to recognize that the title is in the db upon a future scan - i.e., titles like the ones I mentioned show up in the conflict list even though they're already in the db. Thoughts?

Last edited:

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    In scan tab, do you have "Skip files already in the database" checked?
    ScreenShot001.jpg

c.run

Portal Member
    February 12, 2012
    Yes, "Skip files already in the database" is checked - it's as if the scanner isn't resolving/guessing the title well enough to realize the TT number is already in the database, so they still get flagged as conflicts. Also, manually entering the TT number for those tiles ends up filling the database with the right information, but on a rescan they still show in the conflict list. What I've also noticed is that despite these titles having information in the database (rating, duration, synopsis, etc.), none of this shows up while browsing the titles in the video section of Mediaportal - other titles are fine, though. I'm using MP 1.2.3 by the way.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom