IMDb+ Plugin 2.0.0.281 with IMDb+ Scraper v4.9.41 (1 Viewer)

D3ltoroxp

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 1, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Is the actual Version handle stuff for German guys ? Like movie Name and description in german ? I think in the past there was Stalking about to add this, when I'm right.

emphatic

Design Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • August 25, 2006
    Alingsås
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    I see from time to time, that the "(imdb+)" isn't always displayed after search results in the movie importer of Moving Pictures, instead, no search provider is listed, just the result. If I choose that listing, then go into the plugin (from Plugins), I have no movies listed in the Force IMDB option, so the wanted result (from IMDB+) has been applied correctly. Is this happening to anyone else?

Emph

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Yes, if IMDb+ is the only scraper providing results, or for that matter another, then MovPic does not show which one it used. To that end I suggested an option to always show scaper-script name, but this option is not enabled by default. Of course I build IMDb+ around a very aggressive and reliable search node, so IMDb+ will find a match more offten than other scraper-scripts, but at the same time something can break. Force IMDb+ would show this, but only if the scaper-script that ended up importing the movie added an IMDb-tt-ID reference.

Turn on option to always show scraper-script reference, and it'll be a lot easier to retain that piece of mind :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom