[Approved] IMDB with AKA script (1 Viewer)

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    Difference is only in user review (non-spoiler user review). As this field and store method doesn't exist in old MP I can't use it in one script .

ChiefSS

January 10, 2012
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    First off the bat, I want to thank ya'll for creating this as it has a very nice look and has been working great for months now.

I have been able to download all the movie info, actors, rating ect. since I first installed this program until I recently did an update script grabber yesterday. Now I get an unknown in almost all the information fields. I have tried a manual update through edit and via the Media Portal interface itself to wind back up in the same place of having no info for the movies.

I reset my whole database so the movies that I did currently have info for are now gone and I cannot retrieve it back via the MP Configuration.

Please let me know if there is something I have done wrong or where I can get the old script grabber that was working back.

Thanks ahead....:D

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    IMDB recently changed some things so scripts failed (at least found a small bug inside :) ). Grab new ones from first post according the version of MP you use. I will upload scripts later so they can be updated from MP configuration.

ChiefSS

January 10, 2012
    Home Country
    Thanks for the fast response on this issue. I have downloaded and unrared the file to a folder on my desktop. It has unrared as: IMDB_MP12x.csscript. Where do I add this file to? I looked back on page 3 where you describe where to place the file but I am having a hard time finding that option. Is this a part of the Program Files or where exactly am I supposed to add this too.

Thanks again...:D

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    All is in wiki :)

Folder/File Locations - MediaPortal Wiki

"The easiest way to find your user files is to use the Start Menu Shortcut under Team MediaPortal > MediaPortal > User Files"

There you will see folder "scripts" and inside is folder "MovieInfo" where you need to copy script files.

ChiefSS

January 10, 2012
    Home Country
    Ok I placed the unrared file into the movie info/scripts folder and everything seems to be back to normal. I will keep this file saved for future reference if needed again. Do you suggest not performing an update script grabber through the MP configuration while this one is still working or until otherwise advised too?

Thanks again for the fast response and info that fixed my issue...:D

Deda

Lead Dev MP1 Videos
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 18, 2009
    Zagreb
    Home Country
    Croatia Croatia
    No need to update as now you have most current scripts (update will overwrite your new stuff with old ones). I need to upload new scripts (MP ftp currently is not accessible).

* OK I update scripts on our website so they can be fetched also from MP Configuration.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom