Imon Display and MediaPortal !! (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

peter_toyota

Portal Member
November 9, 2008
I've got the VFD display (Veris Elite) working with the minidisplay plugin. The remote too. Mediaportal 1.1beta.
You are correct, if I let the iMon software autoupdate to the latest version, it breaks the functionality. So I just did a re-install from the CD, and DID NOT install the Imon HD software, just the manager. It works. I do not care for any updated version, the 7.6 and 7.7 versions work so those are going to stay in my setup.
It looks like the Imon HD software is trying to emulate/replace any other HTPC software you might have, including mediaportal.
Just stick with the manager to test/program the remote.

niblet

Portal Pro
October 4, 2008
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
I know, it doesn't seem that long ago that I was waiting to see what happened in June / July!!

Callumgw

Portal Pro
June 2, 2008
Home Country
I read somewhere they had sent something to the MP dev's and were waiting for a response....I hope we're not holding them up at this end....If we have something and you need it tested let us know, I got a Thermaltake DH101 with LCD and pad.

C

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    I read somewhere they had sent something to the MP dev's and were waiting for a response....I hope we're not holding them up at this end....If we have something and you need it tested let us know, I got a Thermaltake DH101 with LCD and pad.

C

Again a joke from them :(

Tell me the url where they say that and I'll reply!

I'm in contact with their CEO and he knows we are waiting for the release of their APIs before completly rewrite MiniDisplay and IRSS iMON support.
    I and belcom won't start a project if we are not 100% sure they will release those ( take care they promised me not later than September 2009 ).

Simone

Callumgw

Portal Pro
    June 2, 2008
    Home Country
    Again a joke from them :(

Tell me the url where they say that and I'll reply!

I'm in contact with their CEO and he knows we are waiting for the release of their APIs before completly rewrite MiniDisplay and IRSS iMON support.
    I and belcom won't start a project if we are not 100% sure they will release those ( take care they promised me not later than September 2009 ).

Simone

Thats interesting, when I read your post it seems your expecting them to give you information so you can develop the plugin/feature. When I read posts on the Soundgraph forum its all about them adding the feature to their software.....so who is actually doing what? I hope your note both waiting for something from the other :oops:

:)

C

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    Thats interesting, when I read your post it seems your expecting them to give you information so you can develop the plugin/feature.

We have those, but we won't spend any time on a rework before those API get public...

Simone

niblet

Portal Pro
    October 4, 2008
    Home Country
    United Kingdom United Kingdom
    I've given up ever getting this, this was updated on the 14th of Jan..

[Release Target] Mar.22, 2010 (Beta Version)

1. iMON Manager
    (1) [SG New Feature] News feed for FrontView will be modified using Google news
    (2) [SG New Feature] iMON OLED (New iMON OEM product) will be supported
    (3) [SG New Feature] iMON Manual file revision
    (4) [SG New Feature] The Media Portal media information will be supported

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom