IMON IRSS Version (no official version) (1 Viewer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: IMON IRSS Version (no official version)

robhawk
    sorry but this has nothing todo with my thread - please stay on topic

pjuegos

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2011
    hi,

I have imon remote fully working using the imon manager and the shortcutter plugin for special shortcuts.
    However, there is just one thing that is driving me mad; I would like to use the ch +/- remote buttons to do page up/down when browsing long list of music artists.

Is that possible to do with this IMON IRSS Version?
    In case of using IMON IRSS Version, would I still need the imon manager and the shortcutter plugin?

cheers

IndoDanny

Portal Member
    May 29, 2011
    Home Country
    Indonesia Indonesia
    hi,

I have imon remote fully working using the imon manager and the shortcutter plugin for special shortcuts.
    However, there is just one thing that is driving me mad; I would like to use the ch +/- remote buttons to do page up/down when browsing long list of music artists.

In case of using IMON IRSS Version, would I still need the imon manager and the shortcutter plugin?

cheers

I'm not sure, but I believe you configurate that within the iMon Manager. You will loose your channel up and down function though.

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: Re: IMON IRSS Version (no official version)

hi,

cheers

I think you can solve this with only using IRRS! I don't use Imon Manager at all and made the config completly with IRSS. But it took a while to configure it the way I like to have it, because it's quite powerfull. But it's worth it!!!

In your case you could configure the Channel buttons dependig on the window:
    • window Music files (or what ever you use) --> Page up/down
    • else (no condition) : Channel up/down

Also shortcutter is not needed: For example remap "video" button to window 96742 --> Moving Pictures (like Shortcutter).
    (Maybe you have to define a Macro).

pjuegos

Portal Pro
    April 28, 2011
    thankd for your replies Der_Bub and IndoDanny,

Der_Bub, that sounds like what I am looking for. Is there an IMON IRSS Version for MP1.2?

cheers

Der_Bub

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 17, 2008
    Cologne
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    thankd for your replies Der_Bub and IndoDanny,

Der_Bub, that sounds like what I am looking for. Is there an IMON IRSS Version for MP1.2?

cheers

sure ... IR Server Suite (aka IRSS ) Releases :D

you don't need a special version for imon hardware! ;)

this should be the last post for this off topic thing... or open a separate topic

arolson101

June 20, 2011
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Is it possible with this IMON IRSS to receive IR signals from a different (non-MCE, specifically TiVo) remote? Or is it just to use the IMON Pad remote? I have an Antec Fusion case and I'd like to avoid purchasing a USB IR receiver.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom