IMON IRSS Version (no official version) (1 Viewer)

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: IMON IRSS Version (no official version)

this is just the wrong log - you can ignore it :)

transporter

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 30, 2010
    Barcelona
    Home Country
    Spain Spain

Thank you disaster123 for your time and effort,
    I'm using IMON IRSS with MP 1.1.0, as i can see it works. Case is IMON NOX and at this moment VFD display shows nothing; needs more investigation, it isn't so important for me.

IMON Manager is crashing, i don't known how to stop loading it. It isn't a service nor located as an 'start' application.

:D

Cananas

Portal Member
    April 18, 2010
    Home Country
    Spain Spain
    Re: Thanks: IMON IRSS Version (no official version)

I'm using IMON IRSS with MP 1.1.0, as i can see it works. Case is IMON NOX and at this moment VFD display shows nothing; needs more investigation, it isn't so important for me.

IMON Manager is crashing, i don't known how to stop loading it. It isn't a service nor located as an 'start' application.

AFAIK, the 7.77.1022 are the lasted drivers with the VFD working correctly.

Extracted from #198 post:

I can help you with this one. I've had some weird issues with newer versions. iMON 7.77.1022 is pretty stable and works perfectly with both IRSS and MiniDisplay.

Damn, the only reason I use that piece of crap of 98,4 MB (only install iMON, do not even look at iMEDIAN!) is because of the included drivers which MediaPortal+MiniDisplay and IRSS needs. After installation, the iMON application can be disabled by starting 'msconfig' (Windows key + R -> 'msconfig' -> ENTER). Look at the Startup tab, find iMon and disable it.

azzuro

Test Group
  • Team MediaPortal
  • May 10, 2007
    France - IDF
    Home Country
    France France
    Hi Disaster
    i search the code button of Eject Besides play button in MPcontrolplugin.xml
    - <button name="OPEN" code="??">

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

oh it is just not defined - you cann add your own action through normal IRSS config in MP Setup.

kesar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2008
    Warsaw
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    UPDATE:
    - miracle! - everything works fine now - I turned on application mode and turned off mouse mode. The IMON software still uninstalled.

Here is what I have in my config:
    - IRSS from this thread installed, configured according to instructions;
    - IMON installed, deactivated in services (IRSS is doing this by itself, so no need to do it manually)

Result:
    - buttons are working fine with one exception - arrows ok, the other buttons I need to press several times until it makes some action;

I even uninstalled the IMON software/drivers and it still works - which is weird.
    I attach the log - inside there is a lot of reports with "false" at the end.

Any one has solution for this? It is really aggravating.

kesar

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 4, 2008
    Warsaw
    Home Country
    Poland Poland
    Sorry, azurro. I don't use it. I don't have any optical drive in my client cases.

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany

you can map every button in the config screen in MP for IRSS. I haven't configured it as i don't use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom