IMON IRSS Version (no official version) (1 Viewer)

michi216

Portal Member
February 23, 2008
I now have both keyboard and mouse working at the same time, I still can't switch to just keyboard only. Even with the mouse part disabled I still get mouse movement instead of keyboard replication but the enter and esc keys now work.

Any Ideas?

hello!
i have tried this version of the irss and i have to say that i have exactly the same problem as the user above
for me keyboard and mouse are working both at the same time and there is no configuration that can change this

any updates or ideas on this problem?

J

jks1981

Fullscreen button not working

when i watch tv or a video in fullscreen and i go back to main menu so that the screen is minimized into a little window in the left corner, i would like to go back to fullscreen by pressing the fullscreen button on my imon pad, but for me this feature is not working. is it supposed to work like that?

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    chemelli
    i'm really sorry - but i don't know in which posts it was and under which circumstances we discussed that. I don't want to blame you. Could you please point me to the relevant code lines? As at least for me this doesn't work.

I need the attached patch to get the remote working after MP loading / LCD initialisation.

Attachments

• imonlcdg.cs.patch
      30.6 KB

chemelli

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • September 28, 2006
    Milano, Italy
    Home Country
    Italy Italy
    @chemelli
    i'm really sorry - but i don't know in which posts it was and under which circumstances we discussed that. I don't want to blame you. Could you please point me to the relevant code lines? As at least for me this doesn't work.

I need the attached patch to get the remote working after MP loading / LCD initialisation.

humm I see your point. :sorry:

Can you make it an option in Advancd cfg ? I don't want to put it in for everyone so an option ( default off ) is better IMHO.

Simone

belcom

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2009
    Leibnitz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Hi disaster!

Restart of IRSS is not needed anymore since svn 23926 of MediaPortal, because I removed all codes which are related to "iMONs Remote Listen Mode" from MiniDisplay.
    This said, MiniDisplay doesn't "reset" iMON to listen to iMON PAD anymore.
    And thats why we don't need to "initialize" iMON by startup of IRSS again.

If you must know, when there's a bug in MediaPortal, some devs searching the problem, brainstorming about the best fix, judge it, and then fix it exactely this way.
    We decline coding around bugs, we first try to remove bugs. And thats why we didn't code your "solution".

So pls stop assuming that we don't listen to you, EVERY feedback and ideas are VERY welcome.
    But may you should start "listen" in the official threads, there you can read what bugs are already fixed and on which we are working on.

If you want to help us - no problem at all - but it must be teamwork, not a one man show.

:D

disaster123

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • May 14, 2008
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Restart of IRSS is not needed anymore since svn 23926 of MediaPortal, because I removed all codes which are related to "iMONs Remote Listen Mode" from MiniDisplay. This said, MiniDisplay doesn't "reset" iMON to listen to iMON PAD anymore.
    And thats why we don't need to "initialize" iMON by startup of IRSS again.
    Ah wonderful didn't know that. In the comment wasn't anything written regarding normal imon. Thanks for that.

If you must know, when there's a bug in MediaPortal, some devs searching the problem, brainstorming about the best fix, judge it, and then fix it exactely this way.
    We decline coding around bugs, we first try to remove bugs. And thats why we didn't code your "solution".
    Yes i support your / this way - but with imon you often don't know if it's a bug in imon dll or anywhere else. I thought it is a bug in imon design itself. so :D and :sorry:

So pls stop assuming that we don't listen to you, EVERY feedback and ideas are VERY welcome.
    But may you should start "listen" in the official threads, there you can read what bugs are already fixed and on which we are working on.
    i subscribed to this thread - but i cannot read every comment - it's too much. As far as i remember the problem was that nobody replied to my post. A simple reply like - thanks for your patch but the bug is elsewhere we are trying to fix it or something similar is enough :D

Perhaps i should attach my patch to get all buttons working. Perhaps you're interested in it :)

belcom

Retired Team Member
  • Premium Supporter
  • February 27, 2009
    Leibnitz
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Perhaps i should attach my patch to get all buttons working. Perhaps you're interested in it :)

I had a look on your patch.
    You copied so much func()s vice versa that it would take me some weeks to get it back to logical structure.
    I think I need less time by fixing it myself.

Btw. why did you copy so much code??

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom