iMON VFD/LCD MiniDisplay driver for MediaPortal 1.1.3/1.2.1 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

netexplorer

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • January 21, 2009
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    AW: iMON VFD/LCD MiniDisplay driver for MediaPortal 1.1.3/1.2.1

The pictures are made with the original MiniDisplay plugin and iMon manager V.7.77. But with this configuration it is'nt possible to use the MCE profile for the remote and iMon Pad profile is horrible.

omel

Portal Member
    August 14, 2011
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Re: AW: iMON VFD/LCD MiniDisplay driver for MediaPortal 1.1.3/1.2.1

The pictures are made with the original MiniDisplay plugin and iMon manager V.7.77. But with this configuration it is'nt possible to use the MCE profile for the remote and iMon Pad profile is horrible.

are there any solutions that work, making 2 lines in the display working ?

Regards

Omel

ctot

Portal Member
    January 19, 2008
    Almost one year with problems with the display :confused: (only got to work the remote or the display but not both) till I've seen this post today. I think I should visit the forums more often.

:D
    Many, many ,many thanks. Everything working perfectly now.

Edit: Using Silverstone LC16

1stdead

Portal Pro
    February 1, 2008
    Copenhagen
    Home Country
    Denmark Denmark
    Almost one year with problems with the display :confused: (only got to work the remote or the display but not both) till I've seen this post today. I think I should visit the forums more often.

:D
    Many, many ,many thanks. Everything working perfectly now.

Yeah same way it works for me. Either remote or display :(

jthorsso

Portal Member
    February 2, 2012
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Hi folks,

I installed the plugin today and it worked fine right from the start with the iMon VFD. The only exception is that when I play a Bluray disc (BD-Handler, LAV Filter etc.) the first line displays a number (I think it's the angle). When playing a DVD it is OK.

So I wonder if this problem is related to this plugin or something else?

- Janne

Alisdair

February 8, 2012
    Home Country
    England England
    OK,

So I followed the instructions, but in the media portal configuration I don't have the minidisplay plugin?!?

Anyone got any ideas?

Many thanks

Alisdair

Tom Bombadur

January 5, 2012
    Home Country
    Germany Germany
    Hello.

I find this Error in the Logfile .

2012-02-28 05:01:59.412009 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: MiniDisplay:Error while loading driver C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process\LCDDrivers\iMONDisplay.dll: Der Einstiegspunkt "DLL_GetInfo" wurde nicht in der DLL "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process\LCDDrivers\iMONDisplay.dll" gefunden.
    2012-02-28 05:01:59.442010 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: MiniDisplay:Error while loading driver C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process\LCDDrivers\iMONDisplayWrapper.dll: Der Einstiegspunkt "DLL_GetInfo" wurde nicht in der DLL "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process\LCDDrivers\iMONDisplayWrapper.dll" gefunden.
    2012-02-28 05:01:59.511014 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: MiniDisplay:Error while loading driver C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process\LCDDrivers\LCD2USB.dll: Die DLL "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process\LCDDrivers\LCD2USB.dll": Das angegebene Modul wurde nicht gefunden. (Ausnahme von HRESULT: 0x8007007E) kann nicht geladen werden.
    2012-02-28 05:01:59.596019 [ERROR][MPMain(1)]: MiniDisplay:Error while loading driver C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process\LCDDrivers\MiniDisplayLibrary.dll: Der Einstiegspunkt "DLL_GetInfo" wurde nicht in der DLL "C:\Program Files (x86)\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\Plugins\process\LCDDrivers\MiniDisplayLibrary.dll" gefunden.

At 5.00 am the System do a reboot withe the powerscheduler ++.

Any idear? It took 10 Second when Mediaportal starts an the system Display "Lade Anzeigeplugin".

Thnx for any Information.

cu

Tom

I have a Antec Fusion remote max with the newest Soundgraph Driver.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom