import doesn´t work without "0" in the filename (1 Viewer)

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    And you might need better glasses :rolleyes: because the before/after show a CLEAR difference to me on the first/primary parsing expression. It might be small to you, but a single dot or bracket extra makes a HUGE impact on parsing expressions. (looks like I need some, as I missread your reply)

Why your expressions did not update automatic is 99.9999% of the time caused by the user making changes. This does not have to mean actually adjusting the expression, but the mear fact of changing order, or clicking by accident inside one of the parsing expressions to edit it and then hitting Enter to save the same one. This then marks the parsing expression system as "changes been made... this user knows what he is doing... never update expressions automatic"

Or you ran into an exotic bug, but this could have been fixed as well as you might have gone through many updates overtime and never imported these type of files to fail.

The expression you had in use, indeed forces episodes to be 2-digits, as per the \d{2} you can see in your 'before' screenshot. I changed that to \d+ almost 2 years ago if memory serves me. MP-TVSeries changelog at Google code can verify, but I can't be bothered to find out for sure.

Enjoy.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom