import doesn´t work without "0" in the filename (1 Viewer)

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    when my filename looks like this "SerieS2E5" than the importer is not able to allocate it correctly so i have to rename it it to SerieS02E05.
    Can i do something that the importer can also import episodes without 0?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Since you did not give an *ACTUAL* example of folder+filename, there is no way to test now. At expression level \d+ is used, so it should have worked on 1 or any digit on season for that matter. But if your actual filename does not match the syntax supported by the default filename expression, then yes you might run into another expression that uses \d{2} or \d\d and expects 2 digits for season.

Be sure to RESET your expressions to ensure you are using the new ones. If you ever made custom changes, the installer will abort updating the expressions when you install a new version out of fear it could undo your custom modifications.

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Never changed something in the expressions (default settings), the problem seems to be with all series without the 2nd number.
    Examples:
    The Big Bang Theory - S3E1
    MacGyver - S5E3

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    Then you have to start giving detailed log files. They work fine for me, but since you did not provide actual filenames, I had to assume they are:

• "MacGyver - S5E3.avi"
    • "The Big Bang Theory - S3E1.avi"
    Which results for me in the following MP-TVSeries.log entries:

Code:
    00000023 - 12/31/2012 5:28:30 AM - File Watcher: Changed event: C:\MP-TVSeries.Test.Folder\MacGyver - S5E3.avi
    00000023 - 12/31/2012 5:28:30 AM - File monitor: MacGyver - S5E3.avi Added
    00000023 - 12/31/2012 5:28:30 AM - File Watcher: Changed event: C:\MP-TVSeries.Test.Folder\The Big Bang Theory - S3E1.avi
    00000023 - 12/31/2012 5:28:30 AM - File monitor: The Big Bang Theory - S3E1.avi Added
    00000015 - 12/31/2012 5:28:31 AM - File Watcher: Signaling 2 modified files
    00000010 - 12/31/2012 5:28:31 AM - Begin Parsing action: List_Add
    00000010 - 12/31/2012 5:28:31 AM - **************************************************************************

In other words, they import fine, and the rest of the log file is all about how the details and artwork is obtained.

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    i made a screen from the todays import, logfile is not that helpful cause its not a lot in it when i dont go forward with the next step

Attachments

• Unbenannt.png
      Unbenannt.png
      97.3 KB
    Last edited:

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    i made a screen from the todays import, logfile is not that helpful cause its not a lot in it when i dont go forward with the next step

It is really weird, I am using the exact same filename on an almost default installation and it works fine for me (just tried one file).

Do you have any custom string replacements setup that might interfere?

Attachments

• TVS.Imports.Fine.png
      TVS.Imports.Fine.png
      36.7 KB

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    since the default installation i did not changed anything

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Did you actually do what Rochess suggested:
    "Be sure to RESET your expressions to ensure you are using the new ones."

Your screenshot show's 8 regular expressions, default is 9...so we don't believe you when you say you haven't changed anything. Go to expressions and replacements and click reset, also take a screenshot for proof please.

Last edited:

gurken

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • August 7, 2009
    Home Country
    Austria Austria
    Did you actually do what Rochess suggested:
    "Be sure to RESET your expressions to ensure you are using the new ones."

Your screenshot show's 8 regular expressions, default is 9...so we don't believe you when you say you haven't changed anything. Go to expressions and replacements and click reset, also take a screenshot for proof please.
    Thanks for the detailed look, after i made a reset i noted a lot of changes - but i never changed something in the expressions. Maybe it was an update problem? I will post another comment when i make the next import.

Attachments

• after.png
      after.png
      74.4 KB
    • before.png
      before.png
      73.1 KB

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    There is no update of expressions incase it overwrites modified ones, hence the reason we say to do it ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom