Import issues after update (1 Viewer)

psiebe

Portal Pro
March 29, 2007
Home Country
Netherlands Netherlands
Hi All, after I upgraded to 1.1.0 I had problems updating my database. Initially all except a few series were listed, but all seasons were grayed out, as if they could not be found on disk anymore. Forced updating did not resolve this. When I emptied the database and ran anouther forced scan, it only found one, out of about 50 series.

After downgrading (and replacing the database file, they don't seem compatible) the import worked properly again.

Any suggestions what I could verify? Any settings that changed over the versions that restrict showing / importing series?

thanks,
Pat

bfj

Portal Pro
January 3, 2007
Home Country
United Kingdom United Kingdom
When I upgraded I just manually deleted the TV series database file which seemed to sort everything out.

ronsonol

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • April 2, 2007
    Kingston
    Home Country
    Canada Canada
    Since the upgrade to 1.1.0 files are only reconized if they are in this format

Show - 1x01 - episodename.avi

If there are periods instead of "-" it fails the parse. Also, the formatting that perviously worked, such as S01E01 now does not. I find I am having to rename all my files to get them to appear in the database again.

spuck

Community Skin Designer
    April 6, 2007
    Home Country
    Sweden Sweden
    Eh.. well I checked the regex and it had some errors so I fixed it. I use only this regex:
    Code:
    ^.*?\\?(?<series>[^\\$]+?)(?:s(?<season>[0-1]?\d)e(?<episode>\d\d)|(?<season>(?:[0-1]\d|(?<!\d)\d))x?(?<episode>\d\d))(?!\d)(?:[ .-]?(?:(?<episode2>\d\d(?!

\d))|E(?<episode2>\d\d)|(?:\d\d|(?<!\d)\d)x?(?<episode2>\d{2}(?!\d)))|)[ -.]*(?<title>(?![^/]*?sample)[^/]*?(?<HR>HR\.)?[^/]*?)\.(?<ext>[^.]*)$

works fine for all my different kind of filenames

psiebe

Portal Pro
    March 29, 2007
    Home Country
    Netherlands Netherlands
    Thanks, that seemed to do the trick, I never used the new syntax of course. Removing the database and using the new regex works properly. The parsing example helps a lot too.

Patrick

m0deth

Portal Pro
    December 31, 2006
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Since the upgrade to 1.1.0 files are only reconized if they are in this format

Show - 1x01 - episodename.avi

If there are periods instead of "-" it fails the parse. Also, the formatting that perviously worked, such as S01E01 now does not. I find I am having to rename all my files to get them to appear in the database again.

I have the same problem here, NONE of my episodes parse at all, I have a ton of series, each with various season lengths...the S0XE0X format worked perfect for so long, ALL of my files are now this way, and I'm not switching back, or taking a course in parsing expressions to get this fixed!

We need to have this resolved, I don't mind repopulating my database to fix this....but going through that many files to rename them when I had done this to fit the plugin in the beginning is totally out of the question.

I tried the regxp solution above and that did not seem to fix anything at all, so I'm left with a useless plugin and no way to play my files thru MP.

ShAddiX

Portal Member
    June 24, 2007
    Just delete all TVSeries databases in the database folder of MP.
    After that reconfigure the plugin (folders, the formats and so on). It should work again.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Eh.. well I checked the regex and it had some errors so I fixed it. I use only this regex:
    Code:
    ^.*?\\?(?<series>[^\\$]+?)(?:s(?<season>[0-1]?\d)e(?<episode>\d\d)|(?<season>(?:[0-1]\d|(?<!\d)\d))x?(?<episode>\d\d))(?!\d)(?:[ .-]?(?:(?<episode2>\d\d(?!

\d))|E(?<episode2>\d\d)|(?:\d\d|(?<!\d)\d)x?(?<episode2>\d{2}(?!\d)))|)[ -.]*(?<title>(?![^/]*?sample)[^/]*?(?<HR>HR\.)?[^/]*?)\.(?<ext>[^.]*)$

works fine for all my different kind of filenames

Thanks, I was having the same problem and that did the trick.

To those suggesting rebuild your database, that's all well and good but I have a lot of TV shows and I didnt want to mess up my Watched flags...

ltfearme

Community Plugin Dev
  • Premium Supporter
  • June 10, 2007
    Sydney
    Home Country
    Australia Australia
    Hi fforde, you can import/export your watched flags from the import tab :)

Cheers
    Damien

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom