Import movies while mediaportal is running?? (1 Viewer)

grooves12

Portal Pro
November 1, 2006
I've closed everything... all to no avail, as long as MP stays open, the files stay locked.

On the flipside, if I leave everything open, close MP and relaunch it everything imports just fine and the errors go away. So, it must be something inside of MP, right?

RoChess

Extension Developer
  • Premium Supporter
  • March 10, 2006
    I've closed everything... all to no avail, as long as MP stays open, the files stay locked.

On the flipside, if I leave everything open, close MP and relaunch it everything imports just fine and the errors go away. So, it must be something inside of MP, right?

I had that same behaviour on a misconfigured MP-TVSeries setup. Try disabling that plugin (or any of the others), until you at least have targetted it down.

If it is MP-TVSeries for you as well, then tune it down, try adjusting the auto-import setting on that one, disable everything at first, until you got a working situation, then re-enable until you find the cultprit. In my case I had to tweak Windows open files sharing settings as not enough handles were available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom