Importer misses last movie (1 Viewer)

ny888

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    United States of America United States of America
    Using 0.65, I have set up 2 folders in MovingPictures. In one folder (kids movies), it consistently misses the last movie and it doesn't show up in the library.

Is there a way to manually import it?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    So this movie is not showing up in the Importer in the config screen? Can you try relaunching the config, letting the importer run for a few minutes, shutting down and then posting your logs? Make sure that you have Debug mode turned on...

ny888

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    I just want to make sure I'm capturing the info you need.

In MP Config, I changed from Information to Debug. I then started the importer but where are the logs or do I have to start watchdog as well?

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    No you don't need the watchdog running. In WinXP the log is saved to the following folder by default:
    C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log

Looking for the movingpictures.log file and the error.log file.

ny888

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Ok. I'm running Vista but I'll look for it tonight.

fforde

Community Plugin Dev
    June 7, 2007
    Texas
    Home Country
    Then it is something like
    C:\Program Data\All\Application Data\Team MediaPortal\MediaPortal\log

That is not exactly right, maybe someone else can correct me, but it is something like that...

ny888

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    Here are the logs. There was no error.log.

ny888

MP Donator
  • Premium Supporter
  • December 16, 2008
    Home Country
    I hope I didn't waste your time but I figured it out. Somehow I had deleted and ignored this movie at some point. Once I unignored, I can see the movie now.

Users who are viewing this thread